Chapter 259

I let Shi'Va an the Others know that Crash was awake! I sent a message to Sooni an Vil'Lai as well. Sooni replied that if I needed anything to let them know. Vil'Lai said that they were having a family issue an Ceillia had gone into early labour.

My Sister mates have come an visited us on their down time. Crash couldn't talk for long periods of time right now. It would be a few days till he would have enough strength to walk on his own.

I had instructed that our meals be sent up at dinner time. An for them to be on the lighter side of things. After Dinner Tina would stop by with Shi'Va.

I filled in Crash on what was going on. He held me in his arms while we were sitting up. He seemed to know everything already. That made things easier, his weakened body seemed to annoy him though...

"Crash give it time, you are still recovering!" I scolded him as he had given a frustrated growl as he couldn't turn on his gantlet properly. He looks to have given up for the moment. Thank goodness!

"Singh can you help me to the Shower? I stink as bad as Hopper..." he chatters at me disgusted in himself.

I chuckled at him an help him up. He wobbles quite a bit. He uses my shoulders an one hand bracing against the wall an we slowly an steadily make our way into the cleansing room. I get him to use the toilet first, he seemed very uncomfortable with me helping him.

"Crash I am your Mate don't be so foolish! We are both males anyways. Let me help!" I say to him in a sharp tone. He just seems to give up an listens to me. I strip him an help him with his bodily expulsions.

After getting him cleaned up there I get him up an over to the small stool for him to shower. I strip down as well, I needed to get clean too. I get the soap an wash cloths ready I hand one to Crash with a bottle of soap. I turn on the water an get to washing his head crest, his long dreads, his shoulders an back.

I make sure to be firm without causing injury. He had a couple of tender areas on his back. If not for the tonic probably, those would have been open bed sores. I sigh in relief thanking the healing abilities and that the tonic worked its magic!

"Did you need help washing your front?" I ask him. Crash looks down a little frustrated at himself as well he was very tired already. He gives me a little nod. He seems to have weakness on his right dominant side of his body. A little TLC some physical therapy, I will have him back in action!

I walk around an carefully wash his cheeks, his neck, his chest, his torso, his male organ, his long legs, an his feet. After making sure he was all washed up carefully, I stood up admiring my handsome Husband. He may have lost some weight but he was still sexy as hell!

I hear Crash Chitter at me as he pulls me onto his lap. He then buries his head into my neck, nuzzling an nibbling me at the same time. "Crash, we can do that when you have more strength." I tease him as I cuddle into his body. Resting my head against his broad chest.

"Singh, I was with you...when my body couldn't be, I was still with you" he says to me in a huskily confession.

I chuckled an petted his back. "So you were the spirit haunting me? With hair fluffs an arm pinches?" I asked him.

Crash just nodded into my neck. "Singh...you should get rid of those poisonous Ooman drinks. If you don't I will!" He growls at me in a scolding tone.

I sigh, I suppose he probably already knows where I am hiding them. "That's fair. Since I have a reason to sleep now that I know you are safe now. I have no need of the caffeinated drinks anymore. Once we get things settled how about we sleep for a month together?" I ask him.