Chapter 353

I was so excited for our new dormitory tonight!

Ooma Chris gave us everything we wanted. I was a little miffed that she made us give her a blood oath earlier today. Sha'On an Jay'Ve told me it was for the best, cause they didn't want to end up accidentally hurting me.

I also got to talk to Jay'Ve an Sha'On during mid break. Tina covered for us an she distracted Scrapper for me. Jay'Ve and Sha'On both understood my feelings. They assured me that I will always be their Matriarch, that I will always be their number one mate.

I asked Sha'On what he thought of Scrapper. He said he thought of him as a younger sibling! That like our younger siblings Scrapper needed more guidance an reassurances.

(Authors note* Poor scrapper got friendzoned hard)

Jay'Ve spat out his drink an I was chittering. Sha'On was looking at us confused. Jay'Ve shook his head no so we didn't explain it to Sha'On. Some things are better left unsaid...

I kinda feel bad for brother Scrapper!

Maybe I should be a little kinder to him?

Ooma Chris was waiting for us all as we exited the bathing area. She had snacks set up for us. Matriarch Sooni was helping with the sucklings. Grandpa an Knight did their normal routine.

However I see Grandpa linger in the kitchen for a few extra minutes. He seemed really happy with the new kitchen! It was amazing to work in! I am just glad there is more space for all of us.

Scrapper is wide in the shoulders but only 6 feet tall. I think Jay'Ve an Sha'On are the same height now as Grandpa at 9 foot 4 ish. It seems they were growing again...

Ooma Chris told me not to worry about it.

Tina comes by me "Kiki I am gonna head to the room. I am sooooo tired." She fakes whines to me before giving me a hug. I hug her back giving her a chitter.

Tina heads down the hall an disappears. Her pod was closer to the trophy an snack door. Scrapper took the pod closer to the entrance of the dorm. That way he could keep a better eye on Rakkii an her crew. He said he would help prevent them from escaping as he was a light sleeper.

Since he has been here he says he actually been sleeping. I know the dorms at home are a bit busy with all the noise.

Maybe that's another reason why he was so cranky before?

Well something seemed to change in Scrapper last night! Cause he was going hard in training today. Ooma Chris had to heal him 8 times! Jay'Ve, Sha'On an Scrapper were surrounding the meat snacks now. They looked more relaxed with one another.

Our younger siblings were more interested in cheese and the fresh fruit snacks. It was really peaceful now.

I hope my Ooma an Matriarch Vil'Lai are doing alright! I saw Ooma Chris reach into shadows earlier today 3 times! I asked her why she did that, she just shrugged at me an told me it was a secret.

Ooma Chris is gonna do what Ooma Chris does...

I sigh as I go to the meat snacks to get a small roast. If I want to get taller I need to eat more. Including the icky bones, I like bone broth but bones by themselves are pretty icky. Grandpa says that the more you eat them the taller one gets.

He said that Grandpa Red never ate too many bones as a pup, that's why he is shorter of the two of them!

Maybe there is nothing wrong in being short?

Grandpa red is the Emperor, Ooma Chris is crazy powerful, My own Ooma is super powerful too! Matriarch Singh is super smart, so is Lisa!

Maybe I don't have to eat the bones if my abilities prove otherwise?