Chapter 308

We finished loading up the unblooded onto the ship it's been a few days to get everything organizedan ready. We had a 150 unblooded, 20 retirees, 5 elites in training an Myself. The ship was a good size and the new modifications made it very livable for yautja.

Zak an Zu'ko had a team to help them in the kitchen already. It was made up of the majority of Hoppers an Crashs older pups. That way they would keep them safe, and out of trouble for the most part.

Crash's pups were excited as they were wanting to learn more skills. Apperantly Dee had told them his experiences in the kitchen with Mar'cte when visiting Tina and it had peeked a lot of their interest. A number of the males were interested in cooking, as it could be a new way to attract a mate in the future. As females were now prioritizing males that can cook with sour fruits.

Hoppers pups on the other were less than enthusiastic about the team. There was a younger male pup that was in the mix, who was very defiant. He was the one that caused a lot of issues at their compound. He would be worked hard, but within reason. His piss poor attitude seemed to spoil it for his brothers.

His brothers on the other hand seemed okay, they were nervous. They were a bit arrogant in that they thought that kitchen work is meant for slaves and lost ones.

I am sure Zak, Zu'ko, Dee, Fa'tae an Lu'Nye will help in correcting that behavior, quickly... I will oversee everything  to make sure that reports are done. An that things are kept to minimal drama. Dar'ke had asked for me to be more lenient on the unblooded males. If possible not to kill anyone if it was avoidable for a punishment.

Mistakes on this hunt would be used as a teaching moment. They won't have this luxury when they go for the hunt on the main clan ship. This hunt would be a real experience for them, with some wiggle room that won't effect their honor in the long run.

Atleast that is the plan.

I look over the ships layout again, because of it having a Ooman layout it didn't have a pit but many small rooms. There are only 3 large spaces on the ship. The dining hall, the training hall an the docking area that doubled as store house.

The unblooded were put 4-6 to a room generally. Dee, Fa'tae an Lu'Nye shared a room closer to the center of the ship. That way I could dispatch them to different areas quickly if need be. Zak an Zu'ko shared the private room in the kitchen. The retirees were 2 to a room. An I had a private room near the bridge of the ship.

The retirees at first were a little off put by the shared space. However given that they could split the room with an opaque energy wall for privacy they were happier. The unblooded were fine as it was a similar set up to pups dormitories. It made for a better transition.

Dee, Fa'tae an Lu'Nye were fine with their arrangement as technically only one will be in the room at a time for sleep, given their shifts. Zak an Zu'ko were fine with their room...Well to be honest, Zu'ko was over the moon with delight that he didn't have to be separated from his mate. I still chitter at my brother, he found a very devoted mate. Zak was happy too, he just sometimes gets a look that he is waiting for Zu'ko to leave him. I doubt that will ever happen!

I think Zu'ko still has a long ways to go to convince my brother, that he is fully committed to him...

I get a few transmissions incoming, one is from Singh saying to watch over the pups, or else! Another is from Crash saying let them be themselves, not to treat them like pups. Vil'Lai contacted me to give me codes to keep her updated, she wished us a successful trip. Hopper was still away so no word from him. Dar'ke gave me the go ahead to launch the ship, he added to contact him in case we need help.

I make the announcement across the ship, than I give the order an we head out into space.

Let the hunt begin!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~