Chapter 189

I have filled 20 mini storages full of trophies to process. Our group is just outside the Queens egg chamber. All can battle the Queen but the one that actually slices its head off keeps the trophy. However it will be considered a joint kill. Since all those that were alive were now fully blooded Adults they would be treated as such.

I use my plasma shoulder cannon to rip thru most of the eggs in the chamber sending a swarm of Guard hardmeats to us. I can hear Above us an to the sides as Crash an Hoppers groups joins us.

It is a full out battle, blood, acid an flesh staining the grounds. The roars of fellow clan members as they rush forward as well as the high pitched Shrieks of the Queen an her kin. The queen is detaching herself from her egg depositor. I see Dee, Fa'tae an Lu'Nye rush in.

They are the first group to make it to the Queen. As I fended off Drones I kept a watchful eye on them. Their team work an hunting skills were paying off. It looked like they might be able to handle the Queen by themselves.

I can see other members watching eagerly for an opportunity in case they fail. I see that Crash an Hopper are burning the remaining eggs. The lavar parasites were still crawling around. I made sure to send out orders to keep masks on at all times in this area.

I helped in the elimination of those little paukers as well. I have seem only a couple of yautja die from them in all my years. However I would do my best to make sure that number wouldn't increase!

The hive is now mostly clear other then the Queen an a few drones. Crash an Hopper are on it as they head off to get the last few. No Hardmeats would be allowed to live during this Chiva...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three of us rushed the Queen, Dee was front Fa'tae was left side an I was right side. The Queen had broken off her egg sack, making her a lot more mobile. As large as she was also very quick in her movements.

Dee had gotten tail whipped into the wall. Fa'tae had gone low an had made some cuts to the Queens lower limbs! I managed to jump up an punctured the Queens back as I buried my combistick into it's back, forcing all my weight behind the blow.

The Queen started bucking an slammed her back an myself hard against the cold damp stone walls! I coughed up blood in my mask as my broken ribs periced my lungs. The fluid was hot! Thank goodness for suction in the bio masks!

I held onto my combistick for dear life! I was going to get this Queen, I needed to prove that I can be reliable again! Dee an Fa'tae take turns in slashing at the Queen then dashing back to a safe distance.

I grabbed onto the Queens exoskeleton armor with my claws. An pulled my way up the back of the Queen. As she is attacking an dodging Dee an Fa'tae. The sounds, the smells everything is in chaos!

Just than as I can barely hold on I look up at the Cliff. I see Chris!! She gives me a smile an a nod! I can do this! With some of the last bit of strength I have, I make it to the back of the Queens Neck. I let out a roar as I bury my wrist blades into its neck.

With everything I have of my body an soul I separate the Queens head from its body. I hear the roars of my fellow Yautja around me. I stagger up from the Queens body, Dee an Fa'tae catch me as my knees buckle. I give them a nod, an then I black out....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pups an I had made it to the main chamber just in time to see Lu'Nye take the Queens head. The pups were so happy an excited they were dancing around me. "Ooma Did you see Brother Lu'Nye Got the Queen!" Sha'On chittered happily.

"Ooma can we go see Brother Lu'Nye!?! Please!!" Jay'Ve was asking me he was giving me the puppy eyes.

"Ooma Chris that was amazing! Oh I my Sirer is coming over here..." Kiki says while pointing down the cliff face.