Chapter 355

We arrived back in late afternoon. Sooni let us know that Chris was resting as she did a lot of Renovations over the past few days. Something felt off about that...Chris is an abundant ball of energy. That's who Rakkii the terror Kitten takes after!

Vil'Lai was telling everyone about her hunt. They were all excited to see the skull and hear the story. I snuck away to knock on Chris's door. I heard a muffed "Enter..." from inside.

Chris was laying on the bed wrapped up from head to toes in a fur pelt. "Chris are you okay?" I ask her.

Chros peeks out at me. "Not really but I have to talk things over with RedOne an Mar'cte first. Also Paya is a huge piece of chit!" She growled out to me as she cocooned herself back up into the pelt.

"You visited the gods again?" I asked her.

"Well kinda, I went to visit Krysis an met some of her pups. They are pretty adorable! They were all worried about Lu'Nye an Ti'ni. I also gave them some tasty snacks..." Chris said with a muffled tone. The fur pelt wasn't helping my hearing of her soft voice.

I wasn't a fan of Krysis at all but having to lose your children in such a way. I kinda understand her better. Vil'Lai in her drunken wisdom told me what they went thru when the clan was first established. It explains the brash behavior.

"So what made you moody? Did Paya do something to you, again?" I ask her.

Chris snorts under the furs. I can tell she is super pissed. "Ceillia when I was with them I had a thought. That it was too bad that these pups were unable to live the full lives like they were suppose too!! I had gone and asked Cetanu what it meant, he said my powers were growing again. That I was right in my deduction! He also told me what an who Paya used to hurt along the way to bring me here. I just....AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Chris grabs a pillow she screams into it to muffle her frustration.

"...Wait are you tell me the event that was Krysis an her pups dying was avoidable!?!? That you didn't need to be here!?!" I asked horrified.

Chris throws the pelt off of her as she sit up an hugs me. "That is correct Ceillia...I have also pieced together things. Horrible things...." Chris says to me grimly.

"What do you mean Chris?" I ask her.

"Ceillia...the universe has a natural order of balance. For every good there is an equal bad. Think about what do all us blessed ones have in common?" Chris says to me, she let's go of Me to sit on the side of the bed.

I think hard but it wasn't clicking for me.

I see Chris sigh. "...Everyone that is blessed has either suffered a major loss of some sort. Or has gone thru traumatizing situations. In some cases it's both! This pain wasn't nessacary!" Chris says to me as she curses a long line of swearing.

Wait a minute...

"...My parents...?" I choke out to Chris.

Chris nodded at me. "Your parents, Singhs mother an sister. Lisa's past with her BadBlood father! Lu'Nye was tortured as child. I am sure of Ekate as she watched her own parents die infront of her. As did Tina! They will probably be blessed by a fish shit, dumpster wielding, hypocrite of an honor goddess! Her need to have Alphas soul back, was so bad that she went against the natural order! She has killed millions...for a love sick crush! Alpha rejected her many times!!" Chris growled out in fury. Her blue eyes were sparking with empirical rage!

Paya used us...?

No, that's not right she is STILL using us for her own selfish behavior!

I see Chris grab the fur pelt from the floor. She wraps herself back up than not so gracefully she belly flops onto her bed. Considering she is isolating herself versus a murder spree...