Chapter 256

I had been furious about how Alexi Treated Ti'ni!

It was the third day, an not only did Ti'ni have a better training form! She had mastered mid tier movements for basic training as well!

I still had to keep my cool around Alexi, as well as the others on the ship. If I lost my shit, I would be killed before my plan could go into effect.

The Ooma shakes that I have been feeding Ti'ni have helped with her over all health. Luckily my theory of her smelling like one of my milk pups was coming into play.

That maybe the only thing that saves her later on...

I couldn't think about it, however if my dreams an nightmares were what will come to pass...then I want things to have the best possible outcome, in this shitty situation.

Ti'ni is practicing in our room, I was keeping a close eye on her. By bribing the guard outside with gifts regularly, he pretty much leaves us to our own devices.

It's been about 5 days since we arrived on the ship. My breasts were starting to feel very heavy. I was slipping some of the deodorizer potion in my drinks. I didn't want Alexi or anyone else smelling my milk coming in!

That would only lead to a faster death. I have about another 10 to 12  days before my body goes into labour. I am hoping I can hold out until then! The longer Rakkii stayed in me the better chances of her survival!

Also I am praying that Dar'ke, Mar'cte an Lu'Nye get here faster. Atleast I will have Ti'ni here to help just incase . I let her know about my plan to get her back with us. She asked me if Alexi was part of that plan. I advised her that really depends on Alexi.

Cause right now all roads leads to Alexi's death at this point. She very rarely uses my name, she abuses Ti'ni. She fucked over Crash an Singh. She had harmed her family beyond comparison. Not mentioning she completely betrayed the clan as well as the Emperor!

A civil war is no joke!

I am just wondering if she deserves a brutal death or a peaceful death...

I was undecided. Ti'ni is under the understanding that we all are getting out of here. That way Alexi's feels safe if she questions Ti'ni about a getaway plan.

Given what I listened to when Alexi went to her room. I already know she is planning on stealing Rakkii. She may, or may not try to kill Ti'ni. An she will use my pup against the clan when she gets older as part of her revenge. She is planning on getting Rakkii to mate with her eldest male. Then in a coup kill Crash an take over the family...

Honestly she monologued like a soap opera villainess! She had more Drama then a period play like Hamilton or a youtube influencer!

Ti'ni started swearing at her self, for missing a move. I chuckle, since she is getting healthier she is becoming more of spitfire. She is still submissive around Alexi, an the other Yautja.

Her eyes though! They held fire now instead of a blank stare.

That in itself was a huge sign of trust!

I smile as I am sure Zu'ko is gonna get beaten up pretty badly by Ti'ni now. Mind you I think he will be more happy then hurt to see his sister stronger then ever!

"Chris I can't seem to get this move! What am I doing wrong?!?" Ti'ni growls in frustration.

"Change your instep slightly, an use the movement from your hips rather then your Back Ti'ni. Here let me help!" I say to her cheerfully!

I help angle her left foot better as I stand behind her an help her with the movement. Guiding her slowly, unfortunately being so close Rakkii felt as if she was being squished an gave some powerful kicks!