Chapter 291

Mar'cte an Are'tes had dragged my Sire back to Mar'ctes territory. Hopper headed home, an I left Crashs compound. I needed to stop by Siri's room to pick up Chris an Rakkii. Sooni needed to have them back to the room soon so Luna an Rakkii can both be fed.

I take an air scooter home as it was faster. When I arrived Lu'Nye was getting Ti'ni ready to head over to Hoppers compound for training tonight. Dee an Fa'tae would meet up with them later on as they were helping their own siblings currently.

They wave to me, I wave to them an head into the compound. Tonight I would be with my pups in the dorms. I was looking forward to that, I was spending more time with them. Hopefully I will get to spend time with them all each day this upcoming year.

I heard Siri loudly chittering, something good happened, hopefully as these doors do not allow a lot of sound out of them...

I knock an Siri calls me to come in. Siri is rolling on her bed in full laughter. Chris was passed out on the couch...? It was nice to see her sleeping.

I look over to where Siri is looking. I see Sa'ke sitting on the ground an Rakkii is sitting on his shoulders happily Squealing as she is...chewing on his dreadlocks...?

Sa'ke looks like he is in pain but the fact that he allowed this! I growl at him as I go to pick Rakkii up. Rakkii looks at me than, she hisses at me just before she bites my hand!?!?!

She glares up at me as blood trickles down my hand. I growl at her "RAKKII ENOUGH!"

She releases my hand an then she gets angry tears in her eyes. I have seen the same look from Chris. Rakkii hops down from Sa'kes shoulders an then runs over to Chris's sleeping form. She turns back an looks at me with a sly grin...?

Sa'ke looked up at me "...This is your problem now Dar'ke" he says in an exhausted weary tone.

I look back to Rakkii who has her eyes clenched, fists clenched so tightly that her entire body was starting to shake in tantrum. Then all of a sudden she let's out an ear piercing shriek!

The room is suddenly covered in thin layer of ice...?

I can see the cold breath as it exits Chris's mouth. Chris hasn't woken up yet but her instincts have!?!??

As I get closer to Rakkii she starts to howl louder as she does the room becomes colder! PAUK!

Sa'ke let's out a defeated sigh he gets up an goes over an picks Rakkii up an purrs to her. She stops her yowling, having a victory grin, then starts to chew on Sa'kes dreadlocks again while purring happily...?

I notice the room returned to normal.

Siri is inconsolable with laughter.

Sa'ke looks at me "Your pup has realized that she can weaponize her bearer. There is a chance that Rakkii could set off Chris's Berserker mode. I don't know what to do..." he says in a defeated tone.

Rakkii looks up at him an signs. 'Mine! Stay by me' as she is chewing on him.

I can't risk Chris going into berserker mode right now. "Sa'ke do you mind holding Rakkii while I carry Chris to my room? I need to take them both to Sooni. After that you can escape." I say to him.

Sa'ke looked very relieved when I said that to him. Unfortunately Rakkii was very smart an very cunning! I appreciate the fire but she is much to young to be like this!

I go an pick Chris up into my arms she doesn't even twitch. She feels a little warmer then normal. We leave the room, leaving Siri to her own devices.

"Sa'ke how long has Chris been asleep?" I ask him.