Chapter 320

"What is the plan?" I asked Krysis. She looked to be in a better mood after her time with Mar'cte an company.

Krysis looks at me with a guilty Expression. "Well the first part is for me to stop acting like a foolish Chit. Dar'ke I am sorry for my behavior last night. I just fell into old habits...habits which I am learning are not the best for the current time. I need to take accountability for my actions. All my actions! Past an present." She says to me.

I chitter at her, was this my Krysis? This way of thinking is more like Chris...

As if Krysis was reading my mind, she gave me a playful punch in my arm. "Dar'ke! Yeah I know its not my normal way of thinking. After we had our blow up, I ended up seeking out Chris. We talked...She told me I need to listen to everyone. Less gut punching as well." She said to me with a nervous chuckle.

She gets a sad smile on her face. "...She wouldn't let me run away..." she says to me quietly.

"What do you mean Krysis?" I ask her as I stroke her hair away from her face.

"I wanted to go back to the spiritual warrior field's with our pups. Chris refused my request to return. She will be back late tomorrow night at the earliest. I wanted to run away, I wanted to run away from the hurt an the anger of the family. I knew there was pain, I didn't realize there was anger as well. I have been foolish..." she says to me.

That left me with more questions then answers...

Wait...

"Krysis what do you mean our pups?" I ask her.

"Oh Paya an Cetanu granted us a place in the warrior fields. So when it's time to properly pass we can join in the reincarnation river together. Some of our older pups decided to go already. However 16 have stayed behind with me. We get to watch you an the family. They are so proud of their younger Brother! Lu'Nye always have them cheering for him." Krysis says to me proudly.

I feel my eyes sting with tears as my hearts are heavy with saddness. I pull Krysis into my arms against my chest as I hug her close.

"Dar'ke...your squeezing the tears right out of me!" She squeaks.

"Can...Can you tell them when you get back that I am proud of them? That I love them Krysis?" I ask her my voice thick with emotions.

"I will. An they know Dar'ke. They can hear it when you think of them. Some of them say that you think of them too often!" Krysis tries to joke with me.

I can only hold her an nod.

It takes me a few minutes to compose my self. She cuddles into me. "Dar'ke they are safe now. We are all safe..." she purrs to me.

I want to ask so much more. I doubt my hearts could handle much more then this for now. I send a slient prayer to my passed pups hoping they kept safe.

"Dar'ke...I kinda need to breath!" Krysis gasps out to me.

I realise I had a stronger hold on her then I thought!

I loosen my grip "Sorry Krysis...I just..." I chatter to her a with a loss of words.

"I know Dar'ke...its okay we have time to talk. I will be visiting more in the future. Chris seems to be eager in her new reaper training, so I will be around a bit more. Sooni, Maini an Tanomi seem to want to talk tonight do you mind escorting me inside to talk to them?" She asks me in a hesitant tone.

I nod an take her hand. "Let's go talk to the family..." I say to her.

She nods an we head in together.