Chapter 285

I was so angry at the Female named Lisa, Singh had brought over! How dare she accuse us like that! I doubt that this female ooman healer can help Chris at all! I stormed off to my room to rest.

As I laid down onto my bed I kept circling the foolish questions in my head. There was no way that we put those ideas into the pups heads!

I think back to the beginning when we first met Chris. We were welcoming, well as welcoming as we could be given the situation of Nomi an Chris being the Ooman form of Krysis...

I frowned as start to really think about it. But we always call her Ooman when referring to her with other yautja or with the pups. The pups had been fine with her then. Just curious, Chris let them hug, poke, an pull at her without any complaints.

After Nomi had been taken care of she had wanted to help out with the pups. However both Sooni an I refused to let her do so as she was recovering from the poison.

Even last year after she had her pups anytime she suggested to help an look after the pups. Sooni an I refused her to do so, fearing that she would hurt herself...

Pauk!

We have been isolating Chris from the family. She has been desperately trying to connect with the others. However because of our notion of Oomans being weak an untrustworthy we haven't allowed her to help out much at all with the pups. She only had one or two night duty shifts in the dorms last year. An that cause she took shifts from Bae as she was looking after Tanomi. Cause Tanomi was so sick!

We isolated Nomi from the pups before as she would hurt them or she was just lazy an wouldn't watch them properly. It wouldn't be a far stretch for them to associate Chris with Nomi's past behaviors. Did Chris see this too? Is this why she didn't want to disciple my pup?

She didn't want my pup to get punished as it would form more of  a wedge between her an the pups...

I thought Sooni had just gotten unreasonably protective of Chris an my pup. It seems like she understands this better I do.

This upcoming year I will make sure to talk to Sooni so we all can equally look after the pups! I just hope the damage is reversible at this point.

We have 38 pups now soon to be 42 with the additions of my males an Tanomi's female pups.

However out of our older pups it seems that it is normally the females that have issues in accepting Chris. Could that be a reflection of ourselves?

Maybe I just let that Ooman into me head to much! Oomans can be sly after all...

It hits me the point that Lisa was trying to get through to me...

I would need talk to the other females to make sure we changed our wording around the pups. I will also let my pup off with a light warning, I will see if Chris will allow her to help her an Sooni. Perhaps more interactions will help in the future.

Maybe...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Mar'cte we need to head over, you really want Knight meet our pups with out us?" I asked Mar'cte.

Mar'cte was dragging his feet, it seems he really didn't want this meeting to happen. Ha! An I thought I was bad with Dar'ke!

"You really think this is a good idea?" He asks me.

"Mar'cte, they will get along in the end. Are you worried about him an your female pup getting into a fight?" I ask him as I drag him thru the Forrest by his arm. We are walking vrs taking a ship as it would take a little longer. Plus with all the drinking we have been doing lately, it would good to get a little exercise an to air out.