Chapter 242

After laying Chris on the bed I watch over Brown, Green, Jay'Ve and Sha'On. They are chittering an swapping stories. From the festival to their hunts to the different adventures they had taken part in.

Jay'Ve an Sha'On where a head above Brown an Green. However at 9 months old they were acting more like their 13 and 14 year old siblings. Brown an Green slept more in the dormitory then they did in our room.

Tonight they would stay here with with us. Chris looked a lot more relaxed. I was happy about that, and I could swear that Dar'ke looked happy when he got kicked in the head by Chris. Those two are so foolish!

I felt a pang in my neather regions, Chris had given me a punishment of my own that was...rather fun. I was surprised that she was so insistent of it. Not that I minded as I was at fault as well for giving permission to Dar'ke to allow him to take the pups on mission.

Honestly after getting the reports from Dar'ke and Lu'Nye I deeply regretted that decision. We were lucky that we didn't suffer many losses. Given that Mar'cte was there as well as many of the clan members that had taken the Ooman hunting class. We only lost 2 clan members, as they were older members they had well established families.

Although they lost their male family heads, we assured them that they would be supplied with resources. Chris had resupplied the store houses and warehouses close by earlier in the day with fresh produce as well dried goods that could be rehydrated with water.

We had plenty meat sources from the festival that everyone had almost to much! So we smoked a lot of it and with the rock salt we got today many would use that for long term storage.

An the lemons! We had many requests for sour green apples, lemons, limes, grapefruits as well as blood oranges! It seems Paya will be blessing our clan this year with many healthy births.

I would be taking Chris along with Empress Hil'du tomorrow to go to the different cities to finish up filling the warehouses. I think I will take these 4 with us as well. Given that the Empress has 4 elite shadow guards that follow her I doubt we will run into any troublemakers.

Each clan member and their families were registered. So with a quick scan they can go to these wear houses to get food, medical or other supplies. This has been a huge relief on the female population. As they can focus on educating and training their pups. So if they are training them in trapping and they don't get edible prey they can still eat that day.

We still have a huge issue of yautja illegally trying to get in. Singh has been on top of that. He has put polices in place that if the yautja comes here if they fit into certain categories they can stay. However if they have any criminal or dishonorable actions that is on record they are refused entry.

Singh said that policy may be more of a case by case basis when we get more individuals to help out. The main concern was security. We have a lot of young females in the new security forces created a few months ago.

The retired males would help guide them to make sure they weren't over zealous in situations. As there have been a few incidents that resulted in the security individuals being disciplined. Over all though this is that program that Singh purposed back when he was on the clan ship just after his Chiva.

This is all very new, I had a feeling that was another reason why Hil'di was here. She was reporting to RedOne on the progress that we have been making within our clan.

Some clans were looking to copy our example. While others Damned us to death and dishonor. Others were afraid, while the majority were neutral. Waiting to see what will come of our more radical clan policies.

I look to Chris, in three years since she arrived she has turned not only our clan but the whole of yautja society upside down. Her very being was showing the festering an poisonous ideals of power that is leading us astray from Honor. Nomi, Bru'tae, former council members, and Alexi...