chapter 185

I had to stop off at Dar'kes compound to get a report from Sooni. Since the main ship left, things have been peaceful. For the most part atleast, I found out that there is a community of underground yautja that has a primary goal of undermining the clans new home.

Most of the clan ignored them for the most part. Siri has gotten into a fight with a young one in the market place...she was able to take care of them rather quickly.

I chitter at that image, although Siri is as old as she is, she has a lot of fight an opinions still in her. I had given her the plans that I had for our compound. She approved most of them, there were a few that needed changes.

She was heavily inspired by the way Sooni had set up Dar'kes compound. The functionality, an aesthetics were very good over all. It just felt more of an older style...? I prefer something more minimalistic.

As I walk by the training grounds I see Siri training the pups. She seems very happy, there were also other female there, I wasn't quite sure if it was Sai or Bae. I wave to them an they wave back.

I head into the main building an meet Sooni in the main room. She looked rather ragged. "Sooni, you should probably go an rest" I say to her as I enter.

"Sa'ke, there is no resting with these reports! Anyways, how is it going with the underground factions?" She asks me.

I give her the full report an we go over different security details to had added into place. "...a third large ship patrolling would help. Even though we now have the planet cloaking technology. That really won't help us against other clans." I pointed out to her.

Sooni sighed deeply "Then do what's needs to be done Sa'ke you have my full support." She said to me she sounded distracted.

"Sooni, are you still bothered by the report that came from the ship, about Chris?" I asked her. I saw her full body tense up. Yup that was the correct nerve...

"Sooni if you were there you would have done the same thing. You don't put up with that chit from any yautja. I think Chris was mimicking your behavior. Before you say that it is different, you are both bearing ,an you are both capable hunters, an you both are very hot headed when it comes to your family..." I pointed out to her. Chris was going to owe me one after this...

Sooni chittered amused at me. "I suppose you are right. But with Dar'ke there I see no reason why she took such a risk!" She huffed.

"If it was your pup would you really leave it up to your mate to take care of an issue like that?" I asked her.

Sooni shook her head no "No. I would have done the same thing. " she said with a sigh. Sooni looked very tired I was worried about her. I should send a message to Dar'ke an Maini to get her to get checked out.

The meeting was over an I left, I did send a message to Dar'ke who got to me back rather quickly. He said he was sending Maini to check on her. That was a relief...I head into the main city area to check on the clans.

There was a lot of buzzing around about the Chiva taking place. In less then a day it will be taking place. The families of those that went are eager to see the recordings. Most were happy that this round so many young ones would become adults.

In an unprecedented move the Chiva recordings would be allowed to be seen in a live manner. Singh had come up with this so those that had consoles could watch. It was mainly for those that had families, a way to stay connected.

A lot of lost ones that had banded together were going to watch. Those that had failed the basic of training to be allowed on the ship would get another chance next year. Until then they would train with retirees.