Chapter 200

It had been a long night an Chris was finally snoozing peacefully. I got up an showered an got my armor on and grabbed the gear that I needed for the misson.

I Sent OldOne a message that Chris wouldn't be down. He had messaged me that it was fine an he would visit her with the pups later on. I had got a damp cloth and I cleaned off Chris's sticky body. Also I got rid of the soiled furs from the bed. I didn't want her to have to take care of that when she awoke.

I stroke Chris's sleeping face, she nuzzles my hand it is very cute. She would need to rest for a while. I hope this helped to put her worries far away from her mind. I send out a message to Crash, Dee, Fa'tae an Lu'Nye to meet in the dining hall with the others that will be coming on mission.

We will eat finish the meeting an head off. OldOne had everything ready. Everyone responded back except Lu'Nye...that was odd. But with the noise going on in the kitchen he may have had not heard it. I send a message to OldOne to wake Lu'Nye up an send him off to the hall when OldOne had a chance.

I give Chris a final cheek stroke before I head off an leave the room. I felt a lot lighter....this would be a good mission. I thought to myself as I headed down the hallway alone...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am exhausted mentally an physically! I have to make it to the kitchen ASAP! My legs snap an creak as I get out of the cross legged position and carefully stand up away from the pup tent. I have Sha'Ons tablet in my hand as well.

I go to leave the room moving quickly at the end of the bed, Chris rolls over an I freeze. I hear her sleepily behind me. "Lu'Nye...is that you...?" She asks me. I checked to make sure I am cloaked and I am..? How does she know its it's me!?!?! I slowly turn an see that she has an eye opened looking at me tiredly.

Wait she isn't looking at me she is looking at the floating tablet! CHIT CHIT CHIT!...I don't want to lie but I need to leave now.

I sigh an decloak, "Sorry about coming into your room. I just saw Sirer leave an Sha'On wanted his tablet. We are on a do not disturb order...an I didn't want to wake you. I am sorry Bearer Chris." I say as I try to hold an control my emotions.

Chris smiles at me an gives me a wink. "Thank you for looking after your brothers so well Lu'Nye. An don't worry we can keep this between us. Be safe on the mission please come back safe." She says to me sleepily as she yawns an then falls back into a peaceful slumber...

I want to touch her...No no no no no!

I shake my head an leave when I see no one is looking. I dash to the kitchen where I just make it pass OldOne as he is coming in to 'wake me up' I quickly lay down forgetting I am still cloaked. I play dead then realize he can't find me.

"Grandpa what are you doing?" I hear Jay'Ves voice.

"I am waking up your foolish brother, hold on there little one for bit..." OldOne responds to Jay'Ve. Just then I felt a swift kick an definitely deserved kick to my ribs. I roll over gasping from the pain. I realize he had decloaked me when he kicked me.

"Dar'ke needs you in the main hall. You should eat something before your mission. Also take this" OldOne tosses me two power packs. "Your shouldn't sleep with the cloaking on it will drain very quickly that way. Use one now an keep the other as back up." He said to me in concern.

Just than Sha'On comes up behind OldOne a Jay'Ve. "Brother did you get my tablet?" Sha'On Asked me. I had it hidden under my furs but I couldn't admit to it while OldOne was here...

"Sha'On your Brother was training last night. This is an important mission. We can get your tablet when we visit your Ooma later..." OldOne huffs at him as he walks away.