Chapter 345

I couldn't help but chuckle as Kiki got her revenge. I had watched thru the shadows what had happened. I was a bit disappointed that brother Knight didn't see what happened!

Given that Lisa hasn't removed the 'stick' up his ass yet, I would leave them be. Gotta admit I did admire Lisa when it came to her being so bold with her mate!

Mar'cte an Vil'Lai picked up on Knights behavior. They knew something was up they just didn't know exactly what it was...

I am sure they would be horrified! Mind you I am sure Vil'Lai might try an use the same tactics to stop Hoppers snacking.

Sooni an I had gotten a number of prey. It was nice to see her so excited to hunt a large prey by herself. She was showing off her skills just as Dar'ke did to me when he had gotten the T Rex.

She had gotten a large long neck dino. I thought herbivores were suppose to be docile!?!? This one rampaged worse then most predators! It was like a bull from hell...except it weighed like 8 tons an was 50 feet long! The neck an tail were like whip hardened steel beam!

Sooni took it down in 20 minutes!

She roared in her glory an her victory!

She had beheaded it, right now we were processing the animal. The meat had a veal, moose smell mixed with freshwater alligator mixed in. I wonder if Sooni would like some dino tacos tonight?

Once we got the meat stored in my inventory an the skin an bones separated into the mini storages we headed back. Once we got to camp we would stretch the skin to make good leather out of it an process it more.

I kept the organs in my inventory as well. We would be needing that for bait tomorrow as we were heading to dino predator heavy area.

Sooni was happily chittering. "That one beast gave us enough leathers to clothe all the pups in new gear! I can even have more arm an leg guards made for Avie, Siri an Are'tes!" She chattered on as she was making plans in her head.

Sooni seemed so different, so much more happier then normal!

She was really stressed all the time with the family...an me...I added a lot to her stress. I needed to change that! I hug Sooni's free arm as we walk back. I could tell that made her happier too.

When she wasn't buried under the burdens of being a Matriarch, Sooni was very fun to be with!

When we arrive to our camp she chitters as she strokes my cheek. "Chris we are both dirty...why don't we go get cleaned up before we prepare our dinner?" She purrs to me.

I capture her hand an kiss the palm with my lips. "Sounds good to me, my mate..." I purr back to her.

I see Sooni shiver as I take her hand in mine. Than I lead her into our cozy cabin.

Time for some more adult fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got Scapper inside the house than we made it to the dormitory. I put him on one of the lower bunk beds. I was surprised as Kiki an Sha'On insisted the Scrapper be part of the dormitory now.

"Ooma...Don't worry we promise you an Grandpa that the three of us won't do anything to Scrapper. Besides he has a long way to go in his training right? If he is away from everyone it could slow his training down!" Kiki says to me.

I felt a bit better after hearing that...

Still something felt a miss...

I couldn't put my finger on it, just something was off?

"Ooma Ceillia, Kiki why don't you two go join the group? Stinky an I can watch Scapper until after dinner. If he doesn't make up before then" Sha'On says to me with a yawn.