Chapter 279

I was on cloud nine! I was so happy that my first patient was Lu'Nye! I wrapped him up a little extra, just to make sure he was fine. Mai an Ami had chittered at me telling me not to use so much next time. Mai had whispered to me if I was going to use that much, that she could teach me to use some knots, that I could use in the bedroom.

I was a little confused why would I be treating a patient in the bedroom? Isn't the clinic the best place to be for most injuries?

They had given me a ton of Data crystals to go over. After they excused me from the clinic I was free to move about on my own. I headed straight to my room! I wanted to study as much as possible! I also wanted to get a nap too. Since being here I have felt like I have been under a sleep spell!

Ami said that its cause I am starting to relax an let my guard down that my body is finally taking the rest it needs. I head into my room an flop down onto the oversized bed.

The furs were so soft!!

I wonder It could feel any better here? The image of Lu'Nye laying besides me flashed in my mind! I start to roll back an forth embarrassed by my own thoughts. 'Ti'ni! Get a hold of yourself!' I scold myself.

I take out the little communicator Lu'Nye gave me in the clinic. I was tempted to send him a message to come by my room when he was done with the meeting. That would be too bold!

Or would it...?

I mean I could ask that so I can check on his bandages to make sure they weren't loose...

I sigh it still wasn't safe, since I still had some breakthrough of my heat. If we accidentally ended up doing stuff, it had 98% chance resulting in me bearing pups. I mean they would probably be very cute! I just don't want to disappoint Chris...

Better to study!

Lu'Nye was probably going to have his hands full with his younger brothers. I look over to the large windows, I would have to check in on my Brother soon as well.

I hadn't been able to his mate yesterday as I fell asleep early, But I certainly heard them when I woke up to empty my bladder in the middle of the bloody night!

Well atleast they sound happy together! I chitter to myself amused. I turn on a data Crystal an rest my head on my arms, as I go over the information.

The more I learn the faster I can speed up my goal!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see that both our GrandSires are here. I watch them from my seat. This meeting was important so I had to learn from it! I look over an see that Sha'On looks pretty sore too...

I hadn't realized how strong Sire really was. He was holding back with us during trainings. I don't regret my words! I still stand by them! All these adults are here, only due to Ooma's sacrifices. Even the trades they were making were dependent upon her abilities! How selfish these adults are! Ooma maybe strong but she can be hurt too!

When the meeting was over only our GrandSires, Sire, Leader Crash, Leader Hopper an Leader Sa'ke remained. Our elder brothers had been excused from what's next so they could go train.

"Jay'Ve, you want to be treated like an adult...Yet you are very rash, just like the pup you truly are. Mar'cte said that you had 'ideas'. We were up against gods of our realm. So tell me young one, how do you fight against gods? I for one am interested in this knowledge" Grandpa Red asked me as he leaned back in his chair.

"Gods are nothing more then beings made of energy. If we cut them off from their energy sources not only do we make them powerless. We can make sure that they don't ever exist again!" I say to them as I stand up.