Chapter 281

It had taken my boys 5 hrs to finish their 100 rounds. Dar'ke on the other hand had whipped through the course an did his 200 rounds in 4.5 hours. I was quite impressed by my space Kitty!

Sooni an Siri had Brought Luna an Rakkii down a few times so I could feed them. I didn't want to leave Jay'Ve an Sha'On, they were doing very well! Plus I had wanted to make sure they ate something, an got cleaned up before we brought them to the pups dormitory tonight.

Earlier, Sooni had put a hand on my shoulder an told me I did the right thing...

That made me feel a lot better! She told me to make sure that, I came back with Dar'ke later on. Until then she will cover the Care of Rakkii an Luna. I really appreciated the support.

When they left us Dar'ke had finished his rounds first, before Jay'Ve an Sha'On. Dar'ke was hot sweaty, an very alluring...his muscles were glowing in the moonlight. I really wanted to jump my space Kitty right then an there!

I held back as I already traumatized my poor babies enough for the day. The image of their Ooma pinning their sire down would probably have long lasting negative consequences...

Jay'Ve an Sha'On finish up there last round. They fall down at the starting point, they were both sucking wind thru their assholes. They looked pretty exhausted, well it was good way for them to work off those frustration energies.

Dar'ke chittered at them, as I chuckled at the sight. It brings me back to the memories of when Tanomi had taken me to the market. Than the punishment that Sooni had given us for giving Avei so many valuable materials!

I mean it worked out in the long run!

Dar'ke goes over an helps our pups onto the logs to sit down. I pour warm soapy water over them to clean them up from the mud an muck. They were too tired to complain at this point. Dar'ke takes a seat besides them an I pour water over him as well. He gives me a little purr.

I hand them each a large bone in roast to eat. The kitchens would be closed down now so I wanted to make sure that they got something to eat. I eat a smaller roast with them.

Jay'Ve looks like he was falling asleep every time he closed his eyes as he bit into his roast. Stinky was helping Sha'On eat his roast. Dar'ke had finish quicky so I hand him another roast an a large jug of brew. I handed the pups some fruit an veggie juice mix. They took it an downed it quickly.

I check the time it was close to feeding time for Rakkii an Luna. An those two were 'very' routine...

Dar'ke looks at me "Chris you can head up now I can make sure that Jay'Ve an Sha'On make it safely to their dorm." He says to me.

I shake my head. "Its okay Dar'ke how about we take these pups of ours together?" I say to him warmly.

Jay'Ve an Sha'On start gagging at us for being lovie dovey. I give them both a hug. We are up an off to the dorms shortly after that. Tusk met us at the dorm as Lu'Nye was out with Dee an Fa'tae as Mar'cte had called them.

We get them tucked in an gave the other pups hugs, cuddles an kisses. Bae was there with Avie tonight, they soon shooed us out.

As Dar'ke an I were walking up to our Room I reached out to intertwine my fingers with his. He stopped for a moment, an chittered happily. I smiled at him, it seems we are at a better understanding withone another.

"Chris can I ask you something?" Dar'ke asks me.

"You can Dar'ke..." I purr back at him.

"How did you know that they had fought? There were no reports of it, I made sure of it..." he says to me questioningly.