Chapter 365

Crash an I arrived at the workshop at home. Shi'Va had gone to check up on the pups. I had enough of this Chit! I check up on the dark matter anti particle device that we had mocked up. It is a project that may take several 100's of years to complete.

We don't have time! I felt frustrated!

All this work we have been doing an for what!?!? For shitty gods to destroy everything!

Crash comes up behind me an hugs me tightly. I can tell he feels the same. "Singh...I will protect you an the family. We can do something to help protect everyone..." he chatters to me.

"Crash, next breeding season in 5 months I want to have pups with you. We don't know what's going to happen. But this is something I don't want to put off any longer!" I said to him firmly.

Crash nodded as he nuzzeled my neck. "If that is what you wish then I cannot deny you Singh. However I will be with you every moment. No matter what..." he chatters to me as he bites my neck lovingly.

"Well we will have Shi'Va with us too Crash. I won't leave either of you, I may drag you both to strange places. I hope you have patiences with me." I say as I turn in his arms to wrap my arms around his neck an kiss his lower tusks.

"Let's get to work! RedOne will probably be around to see if we have any progress. Maybe we can come up with Anti energy weapons?" I say to Crash.

I can hear Crash sigh as he let's me go. We head over to the work bench an start to try an figure this out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had Vince an Von up in my arms as we left the docks to head in. Vil'Lai was quiet to my right as she pondered on that hellish meeting. We head to the tower first to put the pups to bed as they needed a nap.

When we get up to our room, I put the pups down for their nap. After Vil'Lai shows me the leathers and the meat she had gotten while on vacation! It was amazing! She also took out the skull of the great long neck beast. I helped her hang it on the bedroom wall.

"Vil'Lai...no matter what I will make sure you an the pups are looked after. We will make sure everyone is protected!" I chatter to her.

"Hopper, I know...I just worry. Things seem so much bigger then before." Vil'Lai says to me quietly. She waves to me to go to the balcony with her.

"Hopper I will allow you to have some Ooman Snacks at home. Not in crazy excess, as some of the other mates have complained about hyper pups. It's okay to share some but only at certian meal times. Understand?" Vil'Lai says to me.

I was shocked! "Vil'Lai are you sure?" I chatter to her.

Vil'Lai nods to me "I am Hopper. However I do have a request..." She looks away shyly from me. "That I won't touch your Ooman snacks from now on, so long as you don't touch mine!" Vil'Lai says to me playfully!

I needed more information!

At the risk of having everything broken I hug Vil'Lai from behind an nuzzel her neck. "Depends...what kind of Ooman snacks did you bring back?" I chatter at her.

Vil'Lai gives me a playful swat to my headcrest an a chitter. "You will never know Hopper..." she teases me.

"But Vil'Lai...!" I fake whined at her.

We looked at each other an started to chitter together. Yeah things will get better. We can do this together!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zak an I were chittering in the kitchen. Dee sent us the recording of Lu'Nye finding his new unblooded pet Granite. Zak had come up with the message that we put by the cage. It seems it went well!