Chapter 226

It felt a bit breezy when I woke up. The window was open, and I was in a strange room? I look over to my right and hear the soft breathing of a sleeping Crash who has an arm draped across my chest.

I feel like someone kicked my ass and everything else! I also really needed to use the toilet! My bladder felt like it was going to burst! I make a move to get slide off of the bed when I realize I am held in place by Crashs arm!

Normally this would be cute...but not when I am about to piss the bed! I hear him let off a little growl. I reach over and stroke his head Crest. He gives off a little sleepy purr. His grip relaxes just enough that I can make it of the bed.

My legs are shaky as all hell but I make to the bathroom and take care of my expulsions. I have a strong odor of musk, sweat and mildew. My nose wrinkles as it is a smell similar to those that are sick and dying. I know this smell all to well from hospitals and labs.

I grab a shower and clean off, thankful that the soap from the workshop had been placed in here. The hot water stung but felt like heaven! As I wash my hair I noticed a few good clumps came out...Fuck. It wasn't to noticeable but I had a feeling I might need to shave my head. Not that I was vain but I did enjoy when Crash would fluff my hair like I was a cat.

I turn off the shower and grab a towel. None of my clothes were here...I Sigh, that could explain why I was naked earlier. After drying off I wrapped the towel around my waist. It looked like a long skirt that went to my ankles!

I head out of the shower room and I am scooped up into a pair of well muscled arms. I looked up and See that Crash who is not particularly happy with me, was the one that captured me.

He looks a bit relieved... but in the do I kiss them or do kill the son of bitch in my arms...kinda look. I am in trouble with my husband for sure!

I suppose I gave him quiet the fright. I hug him tightly "Thank you for looking after me Crash..." I say to him before he puts me carefully on the bed.

Crash crosses his arms and looks at me before he let's out a long hiss of a sigh. "Singh do you have any idea how worried I was!?!!? Or how worried the family has been!?!? You have been unconscious for 2 weeks! You almost died from foolishness...AGAIN!" He growled at me angrily before sitting on the edge of the bed besides me. His back was to me as he looked towards the window.

Wait 2 weeks? I was only expecting a week max! I sat up and sat besides Crash on the edge of the bed. I could understand his anger and worries now.

"How bad was it? I am not asking to bring up pain Crash. I just honestly don't know. For me I figure a few broken blood vessels wouldn't be to much of a cost. That I was going to be up and back to 100% in a week or less. However I get feeling that wasn't the case. What happened...?" I asked Crash Sincerely. I took his hand into mine.

He sighed deeply again, his anger was disappearing quickly and his logic mind was settling in. Crash goes into the details on how everything on my insides basically turned in to a blood pudding mush...charming. That I had been administered new tonics that were much more concentrated then those before, that those alone were responsible for keeping me alive.

"Ah....that must have been devastating..." I comment as I squeezed his hand in mine.

Crash squeezed my hand back and chittered at me. "It was...You are FOREVER FORBIDDEN from doing that EVER AGAIN! Do you under SINGH!?!" Crash growled to me as he turned his body to face me.

I laughed "Don't worry Crash I am gonna leave the dying and coming back to life for Chris. She makes it look easy!" I said teasing him. Crash Expression went dark...Fuck I said the wrong thing. He shook his hand away from mine.