Chapter 190

I leaned my back against Crashs back, he was cleaning his trophies an telling me about what had happened with the pups coming down. I could tell he felt bad about the situation, it seemed like that giant grass hopper was still angry at him. This seemed to make Crash a bit agitated. Which Hoppers reaction was unreasonable!

It was those cheeky pups that were to blame! If you lock children in a room of course they are generally safe there. It's the logical conclusion! Not that anyone would assume that these kids would have powers to let themselves out! I sighed, feeling angry on Crashs behalf.

"You did nothing wrong Crash!" I voice out my thoughts to him. "In a normal situation of similar manner, would an adult yautja not do the same thing? The pups were locked up in a safe area, an Lu'Nye was off to tell Chris. He should have told you first so you could report it...this was just a mess of miscommunications! You shouldn't have to shoulder it all!" I huffed at him.

I felt him pause in his moments. "I am not shouldering it all...but thank you Singh for being angry on my behalf" Crash said to me with a soft chitter. Before going back to de shelling his trophies.

"Crash you don't have to thank me, we are mates. I may not have the same strength as you but my wits are sharper then most here! I will use all I can to protect you!" I said to him. I hear him Chattering in amusement.

'Right Singh' I think to myself I am like a toy poodle dog who is protecting a gaint space lizard lion...Well if anything I can annoy others with my barking if it means I can protect the one I love.

I was looking forward to leaving soon, I look over an see that Dee an Fa'tae only have a few more trophies to clean. I wanted to leave with Crash...but Shi'Va had already sent the ship to pick up my colleagues. Which would be here in little more then a day.

We planned to have a memorial service for the friend that we lost before they headed back home. Although it saddened me that 1 did die...I was happy that the new training paid off an most were able to survive thanks to that.

I enjoyed the heat an warmth that was coming from Crashs body. He was like my own personal heating blanket. "So when you get back we are going to do it fully right?" I ask Crash.

He fumbled an dropped his skull, oh dear I think I made my husband blush! "Singh....are you sure?" Crash asked me in a choked voice.

"Of course! This way we both get the blessing mark in theory an I get rapid healing. That way you can stop treating me like I am gonna shatter every few minutes. I am a male too Damnit! You know how much that hurts my pride to be treated like a delicate female." I said to him with some sass in my voice.

I could feel Crash turning his torso to look at me. So I sat up an was nose to mandible with him. He had very pretty eyes a deep brown orange amber color set in complimented his grey brown color scale quite nicely...I couldn't resist so I leaned in an kissed his lower mandible.

If there was a way to see if a yautja was blushing I would want to have it now cause I saw how flustered Crash got. "There, see I got you!" I said triumphantly!

However Crash lightly grabbed the back of my head an he leaned his head down an pressed his fangs an tusks against my forehead lightly scraping the skin. He pulled back an then Swiftly turned around so his back was to me again...!?!?

Even Crash has this side to him "Singh...you did very well today. I am very proud of you. You have a lot of different strengths. I will make sure to treat you as more of an equal moving forward..." he said to me in a husky voice, as he went back to cleaning.

I chuckled an leaned back against his back again "Thank you Crash" I said to him. I had won this victory! Mind you if Yautja had ears I wonder if they would glow green when blushing...? I have much to learn still...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~