Chapter 280

When we met up with Kiki, Matriarch Vil'Lai ,an Ceillia Ooma. She had nailed both Myself an Jay'Ve hard in the guts with her fists! She may be smaller then us, but she has amazing punches! I think I love her more for it!

Am I turning into leader Hopper?

Kiki is lecturing Jay'Ve about being so foolish, that we were still very young. Ooma Ceillia an Matriarch Vil'Lai went up into the tower as she needed to feed Jesse an Robin.

I just sat cross legged on the ground I am sure Kiki would lecture me soon as well. Stinky was licking my cheek an nuzzling me. Stinky was sleeping a lot since last week. He was lazily wrapped around my neck most of the time. He did hide in Oomas hair when we are around Rakkii.

Rakkii kept trying to snack on him!

After Kiki's lecture wrapped up with Jay'Ve she comes over an snacks me in the head. "Don't be foolish anymore!" She scolded me.

"I won't..." I say to her as I rubbed my head. Score! I got off a lot easier. Kiki then turned around an sat in my lap. Stinky went down my chest to wrap himself around her neck.

I felt bad for my brother Jay'Ve looked very discouraged. He came over an sat in front of us. I needed to help him...

"Kiki, Jay'Ve an I just want to protect our Ooma. Please be kind to us, we would do the same for you...If you put yourself in such danger..." I purr to her.

Jay'Ve nods somberly at us Kiki turns her head not looking at either of us. She was really mad! Chit!

She sighs "Did either one of you talk to Ooma Chris about what you are feeling?" She asks us.

"There hasn't been time to, Matriarch Sooni gave birth the same day that they got back so she has been busy..." Jay'Ve says to her as he picks at the grass.

Kiki leans back into my chest an closes her eyes. "You know what? Growing up fast, isn't such a good idea..." she says to us.

I look down at her confused. Jay'Ve looks at her confused as well. "What do you mean?" I ask her.

"As pups we can be a little selfish with our Oomas an bearers. Matriarch Vil'Lai said that Bearers are kinder to those under the age of 5 years. We've just turned 1 year old. Why not ask for your Ooma's time? You two have rights to ask her. Brother Lu'Nye doesn't, as he is an adult!" Kiki says as she opens one eye peeking at us.

Jay'Ve flops down on his back on to the grass Chittering. "Maybe it is better to be a pup..." he says to us.

I was confused, I will just roll with it. Jay'Ves behavior was similar to Ooma's. Maybe his anger had been building in him for far to long. Then it hits me, if this is what Jay'Ve is feeling what is Ooma feeling? She had been here a lot longer then us!

"So what are you two going to do when your Matriarch an Ooma find out about what happened today? You two are gonna be in big trouble when you get home..." Kiki says to us concerned for us.

"Can we live with you?" I ask her.

She chitters at me, Jay'Ve let's out a growl. "We will accept any punishment with honor. That's what Grandpa an Sire taught us!" Jay'Ve says out loud.

I sigh as I hugged Kiki closer to me. I don't like getting hurt. After we helped Tina's father, even after Ooma gave us her blood. I was still sensitive to physical pain. Only Jay'Ve an Kiki know about this, maybe it will level out soon.

We relax an talk for a few hours as time passes. Our Older Brothers come to collect us. Dee, Fa'tae an... Lu'Nye who looked like a bandaged mummy from a movie! I didn't think we hit him that badly!