Chapter 362

I left Lisa in charge of the laser tag group as I took all the little ones to the dormitory with my shadow transport. They were all piled together an looked so snuggly!

It was so adorable!

They would be out cold until tomorrow morning. Or atleast I hope they would be. I would make sure to save their scores so they can see at breakfast time.

I also grabbed sir Lil'Pauker too. He looked pretty sick being jostled around on Sha'On shoulders an neck. I had him in my hands now, an he was curled up on my lap. I cut my finger to let him drink my blood. It seemed to sooth the tired little lizard.

"Pauker what's going on?" I ask it.

He tries to look away. Then it sighs stopping the drinking of my blood. "My Powers are building up to quickly. Unless I transform to a larger form soon I will enter a hibernation stage..." it said to me in a kinda disgusted voice.

"Why not transform for a day? If you turn into something very large it should help to discharge a large amount of energy so you wouldn't feel so uncomfortable in this form." I said to it as I pet Stinkys back.

It cocks it head back at me. "What about transforming into Vy'drach? With that huge bird form you are bound to use up a lot of energy. Plus you could take the pups for short flight around the Forest. Sha'On an Jay'Ve would probably be in awe of that form. I know you don't want to. If you do it, only do it one day a week that would help you. An the pups would be less worried about you seeing that you are healthier. Also wouldn't it be good practice to hunt with them in different forms? I won't restrict you to the one form Pauker. You are free to do as you wish, as long as everyone is safe including yourself. Got it!" I say to him.

Stinky looked away from me as he laid his head onto my lap. It didn't take him long to fall back to sleep. Hopefully it gives him an idea. I think he is shy that if he shows his other forms that Sha'On an Jay'Ve won't love him anymore. That fear of being abandoned again is a very deep scar inside this little ones heart.

As much as I curse Alpha for locking Pauker away so Alpha could die. Pauker wouldn't have done well with RedOne an Mar'cte. He would have died painfully without receiving reaper blood.

I know where Alpha's soul is, I know he is sleeping. He does wake up for short bouts to talk to RedOne an Mar'cte thru me. I wonder if that oldpauker has something planned. Alpha even in his death pain was a strategist of a higher calibre.

I wonder about why he wasn't able to get past his death pain...

He should have been able suppress it due to the memories I have witnessed. What I saw in those memories was, that the more in pain Alpha was, the more Paya pursued Alpha. I feel there is a clue for the future in that.

I will have try an figure this puzzel out. Not tonight though! Sleeping babies an a sleepy familiar. It was time to rest.

I lay down an keep alert as I rest my eyes. It would be an hour or two before the others would arrive here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went an sat down by Lisa after I saw that Chris had disappeared with the pups. I had a pretty high score, but if she wasn't here to witness it. Then there is no point for me. I was happy to be second shooter on Knights team. Maybe Ceillia can catch up to my score in the next two rounds!

I had grabbed some lemonade an relaxed. "Are you doing okay Lisa?" I asked her.

"I am fine Sooni, I like to watch games like this then participate in them. Maybe next time we can get Chris playing with everyone. She looked like she wanted to play with everyone too." Lisa said to me.