Chapter 317

I had cleaned myself an Krysis up. She was sleeping peacefully on the medical bed. It was weird even with her in Chris's body, it still kinda feels like its Krysis's body?

That doesn't even make sense!

I get dressed an cover Krysis with a blanket. She just sighs an curls up. It's quite late at night but I can smell roasted meat..?

I head out of the medical room than down the hallway. This place was very intimate an warm. It had a rather nice esthetic. As I turn to enter the main room I have a knife stuck in the doorway next to my head!

I see Mar'cte giving me the stink eye before he turns his back to me to load another spif of meat into the oven. "That bad...?" I asked him.

"I would recommend you might want to make yourself scarce when Jay'Ve an Sha'On get up in an a bit to eat. They are furious with you an Krysis. Ceillia is also siding with them, she ripped me a new Asshole because of it! I am also sure Rakkii will need to be in someone's arms when Krysis is around. Rakkii is ready to attack an kill the one who hurt her big brother..." he growls at me grumpily.

I pauked upped really bad this time.

I run my hands through my dreads, this is all messed up.

"Dar'ke I will not even try to pretend what you three are going thru right now. However I am assuming all three involved were for what you two did...CORRECT?" He says that last statement with a Growl.

"Krysis said that she has Chris's permission. Chris an I talked about it before a little an she said if there was an opportunity to take it." I say to him, I still feel guilty as hell for my actions.

Mar'cte sighs at me. "I kinda figured that was the Case. You are Lucky Chris is very forgiving an opened minded when it comes to stuff like this! If there was anyone else, you would be chitting from a hundred new holes in your body!" He scolds me.

"I know Mar'cte. I know, I think this is part of Chris's plan to help heal the family." I chatter to him.

"Helping the family by literally Pauking around? Sire I may not be as wise as you but even I know how foolish that sounds!" Sha'On chatters at me in a scolding tone as he sits at the counter facing me.

Jay'Ve won't even look at me. His cold anger is just like Chris's. He sits at the counter with his back to me. I had a lot to do now an in the future to earn their trust back.

Mar'cte is chittering as he gets out the roasts for them. It was incredible the amount that they were eating! Mar'cte tosses me a roast as "You need to eat too. I see reports you are going days without eating again! Did you want me to show the reports to Chris an Krysis!" He threatens me grumpily.

I sigh than eat my roast. I can see that Sha'On is chittering at me being scolded. However Jay'Ve looks like he is concerned about something. He turns around an looks at me.

"Sire why are you not eating?" Jay'Ve asks me.

"I just don't feel hungry...?" I say to him.

Mar'cte Chatters at us "You all are so foolish! Jay'Ve your Sire goes into periods of starvation as a form of self punishment. It's when he feel he is weak or when something bad has happened to the clan as a result of his action or in action. RedOne does the damn same thing! When an individual get overwhelmed at times. It's easier to deal with body pains then what pains the mind! It took me a 100 years to get him to eat properly after Krysis passed. When your Ooma was sent away on those blasted missions. Your sire did nothing but train, drink water an preform his duties as clan leader. He did that while he was dying inside himself. However unlike another foolish one I know, Your Sire takes proper responsibility for what's been done. By facing those he has wronged! You don't see that often in yautja society. Admitting your wrong can be seen as a weakness or a fault. Your Sire has done a lot to change that mind set! So behave!" He growls at the three of us.