Chapter 289

After almost ending Knight permanently, I felt a little better. I definitely didn't have the tension in my neck anymore. Is this where we get the expression pain in the neck?

Huh...maybe...?

Sa'ke had caught up to me as we were walking through the forest near my home.

"Chris..." Sa'ke called out to me.

I braced for the scolding that I thought he would give me for being so reckless. Instead he showed me a hologram of the fruit. It was like if a dragon fruit an a lime had a baby. It was unique an would probably make for some neat snacks. Sa'ke seemed a little tense as he gave me the report on the fruit.

"Sa'ke it's okay. I would never hurt you guys. We have been through way to much in the last little bit together..." I say to him as we reach the stone hallways.

Sa'ke sighs an follows me. "Chris we just want to make sure you don't end up hurting yourself more. Knight is a chit head, I agree with you that he should be on his own for healing now..." he chatters to me.

"...but? I hear a 'yeah but' in there" I say to him.

"If you do kill him you would probably make Mar'cte upset. Not angry but he would probably sad. Avei would be sad to, as he is her pup too. He needs to be realize things aren't so strict here. Honestly I find more yautja here, follow the honor code a lot better under a relaxed environment then a traditional environment." Sa'ke chattered to me, very much like a brother would give advice to a sister.

He had merit to what he was saying. I didn't want to make Mar'cte or Avei sad. Not after what they have done for myself an my family. I won't try an kill Knight again, however he was going to have to earn the right to use tonics again!

When we arrived at the room I could hear two howling little unhappy hangry pups. I open the door an Rakkii comes running at me full tilt! Luna is close behind her crawling at top speed.

I see a relived Sooni an Dar'ke behind the eager pups. "Is it okay if Sa'ke comes in?" I ask them.

Dar'ke nods as does Sooni. As I step into the room Rakkii is reaching up to me wanting to be fed first. However when Sa'ke steps in behind me she becomes star struck! Her eyes have little stars in them, her little mandibles are agape like she has just seen god! When he looks down at her she gets Shy and hides by my legs taking little peeks at Sa'ke.

I pick Luna an Rakkii both up and take them into the puptent to feed them, while Sooni an Dar'ke talk to Sa'ke. Apparently Crash sent the report of what happened. An Hopper sent a message that I may have gone off the deep end. The yautja way of saying I was a crazy bitch.

That made me smile. I don't know why, but it did...

Rakkii had latched quickly an was sucking so hard that it was really hurting! She was being impatient in wanting to be fed an wanting get out an play.

"Rakkii baby please be careful with Ooma..." I purr to her gently.

She glares at me, than bites down on me so hard! I thought she bit my nipple right off my tit! I take her off an she is fussing. "Sooni can you grab Rakkii please?" I call to her.

Sooni reaches in chattering at Rakkii scolding her for biting her Ooma! Rakkii was trying to air swim back to me. I felt so bad but I would feed her again when she calmed down.

Luna on the other hand was being a dream! She was gentle an giving off little happy sighs as she drank her fill. She was so cuddly! An she was very easy going. She reminded me that she was a little passive like her brother Green. Mind you she an Rakkii both ate like they were Hopper!