Chapter 286

"Pay up Singh!" Tanomi chittered at me. She was very happy about winning the bet.

"Fine you win Tanomi, once we get things settle. You will get you're 50 lemon trees..." I say with a sigh.

Tanomi looked like she was about to jump for joy she was so happy. She had bet that Chris would break Knights spine. I made a bet that she would break both of his legs. I would have to talk to Chris about this ahead of time, if she pulls this again.

"Singh don't worry, I need to talk to Sooni where can put the trees. I am so excited! I am gonna go tell Sai an Bae! They are gonna be thrilled. Have a good day!" She chitters happily as she Waddles away.

Sooni an Chris walk away with their small pups. RedOne an Mar'cte head off towards the pups training ground. I think Avei an Hil'di are there so that makes sense.

I look over at Lisa she looks very uncomfortable. "Lisa you okay?"

Lisa Shifts uncomfortably "Singh...I am gonna need 3 shields to deal with Chris as a patient. That was insane! There is no Fucking way she is normal! Not by any means! I am gonna die!" Lisa looks over at me fearfully.

"You aren't going to die Lisa...Knight almost hit her child. She is uhhh a very protective mother." I say to her.

I mean I wasn't wrong, but all yautja females are protective of their young. Well most of them are mama bears to say the least. Chris was like a mama polar bear that was mutated to be about 200% meaner when it came to her babies.

"SINGH DON'T YOU DARE BULLSHIT ME!" Lisa hisses at me. "There is normal reaction of protecting a baby. That was overkill assassin style! She looks like a cute little mouse of a person, until she rips off your skin an takes out your spine! What the hell!" Lisa rants to me.

Luckily I see Dee coming towards us, Crash had let me know earlier that Dee would take us home just in case things went bad with Knight. Which they did...well for Knight atleast things went badly.

Lisa is still cursing at me. I can't wait to get back home an look at reports. Hopefully Crash will be home by tonight...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We load Knight's unconscious body on to the clinic bed. Maini seemed to be in a better mood then earlier. "Maini maybe you should leave him to your assistants. You are getting close to birthing now, resting would do you some good" I suggest to her.

"Dar'ke when you have been trained to be a healer I will take your opinion into account. Since you are not you two can leave now. I will be fine, this one seems to be just as foolish as before. I will contact Sooni or yourself incase I require assistance." Maini says to Crash an I, as she Scans Knights body.

I didn't feel comfortable with her just here with him. Just then Fa'tae messaged me he was up an ready. "Maini I am gonna post Fa'tae outside if you need anything okay?" I chatter to her.

She nods at me then shoos us out of her clinic. Crash looks at me sympathetically. "I am glad I don't have to worry about any of that this year" he chitters at me.

"Well next year you will be overwhelmed Crash. Chris told me Singh can bear pups in his female yautja form. Should be interesting..." I chatter at him while we wait for Fa'tae.

"Dar'ke...I don't know if I want Singh to go through that. After seeing what happened to Chris an Ceillia...They practically died permanently the first time that they went thru the experience of birthing. Not to mention what you an Hopper went thru with them. I just ... after what happened with the gas an Singh, I just don't want to see him in that kind of pain ever again..." Crash says to me with a sigh.

I understood where my hunter Brother was coming from. "...It is a very painful process. However I don't know if this helps. When Chris gave birth to Rakkii it wasn't as painful as when she gave birth to Jay'Ve an Sha'On. Sooni says the process gets easier with each birth. Maybe talk to Shi'Va an your other mates if you don't feel comfortable about talking to Singh directly yet. Its still best to talk to him. However it sounds like you need more information to sort your feelings Crash." I say to him as I wave to Fa'tae who is jogging down the stone path to meet us.