Chapter 274

I was fretting about, it was less then a few hours until Chris would be here!

I mean, so would be Dar'ke, but I am more excited to See Chris! I can't wait to hug her! To hold her! To scold the skin off of her for doing something so foolish!

"Sooni will you calm down! You will go into labour well before they get here if you continue this!" Maini scolded me. Tanomi was chittering at us as she sat on the couch.

"You know everyone that mates with Chris seems to get super protective of her. Maybe I should have a go at her an see what's so special" Tanomi teases me.

I toss a lemon at her head. She catches it an eats it. I am so grateful we have so many lemons on hand. It was the number 1 requested item from the warehouses, by many bearing this year.

I suppose that means many healthy births this year. Crash, Hopper, Singh an Jay'Ve have been getting the planet organized for the arrival of the clan ship.

Singh an Ceillia had returned to their Ooman forms. For the time being, once they heal an it quiets down a little they will have more use for their new forms.

Hopper would be stopping by later on with Jay'Ve an Sha'On. Kiki was going to be staying home with Ceillia an her newborn pups. They apparently have Hoppers appetite, they needed to be fed quite frequently. Vil'Lai had her hands full with them. I know she mentioned that after Ceillia is healed that they will be taking care of the rogue female Bo'ti.

It was unfortunate that another bearer would end up passing. However their crimes will not be ignored any longer! I am lucky that Nomi is a distance memory.

I sigh as recheck that I have the right furs on the bed. That we have enough stocked up, Chris seems very mobile after this birth, I still wanted her to rest though. Maini agreed with me on that one!

"So did Chris tell you the plans she has for our Little Lu'Nye an the little female that Vil'Lai is adopting?" Tanomi speaks up amused, as she stretches.

We all had put on a bit of weight this past month, we needed to keep stretching  every so often. These pups were gonna be huge!

I chatter at Tanomi "I am gonna stay out of it. Choosing mates should be between them. Without any outside forces. Regardless of what Chris thinks, if they want to be then great if  not, then she shouldn't force it..." I say to her in a sharp tone.

I was very worried that her stepping in might force something that neither wants. After all Lu'Nye has been through, my wish would be that he would be happy in his future family.

Maini speaks up. "Well regardless we will be seeing a lot of that female. As she will be here half the time while she is learning medicine from myself here, an Mai at home. We can just watch them closely without interfering. We can also keep Chris in check by keeping her busy. She will be raising her pup with ours this year. Plus talking with the Ooman Lisa we came up with a health program for her. Its gonna be a lively year..." Maini says to us as she looks over reports.

I huff as I sit down, I check my gauntlet as we can see the ship as it approaches us.

Only a few more hours...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have Rakki strapped to my front with a wrap. She is just being a happy little dancing, squawking pup.

I also learned as I was getting ready earlier that RedOne is gonna come down with us. He was very protective of his grand pup!

Dar'ke an RedOne have been in a bit of a squabble withone another. With RedOne trying to be over helpful, an Dar'ke trying to be independent. It was like a comedy sketch!