Chapter 356

I had sent RedOne home in the early hours of the morning. Just before the pups woke up. I didn't want them to suspect to much for now. They had their own goals to focus on today. Sooni an I were gonna head out for an over night stay tonight.

There was a pretty spot that was between mountains with a huge lake that was just so peaceful. Sooni had been very good, so I did want to reward her a bit more.

I cleaned up all the empty barrels up from the outside. I am pretty sure Mar'cte is gonna be a little wobbly today.

I hear a familiar battle squee along with many foot falls running down the hallway. Rakkii sees me first, her an Luna tackle me for a hug! I give them kisses an cuddles. I am soon buried under all 6 of the youngest pups!

I couldn't help but giggle! They were getting heavier now. Our babies don't stay babies for long. Kiki comes down the hallway an gives the pups a little growl. "Okay let's check the board an see what we are making for breakfast!" She says to them.

Jay'Ve, Sha'On an Scrapper make their way down the hallway as well. They looked kinda like teenage zombies!

"Ooma...what did you do to our beds? We didn't want to get up! They were so comfy! We couldn't even wake Tina up!" Sha'On chatters at me sleepily.

Awww they had a really good night sleep. They headed over to the board of tasks on the wall. Kiki got them all organized an they headed to their stations.

Kiki came over to me an whispered. "Ooma Chris do you mind checking in on Tina? I am a bit worried about her..." Kiki says to me in concern.

I give Kiki a hug "I am on it!" I say to her with a smile. Then I head up the hallway.

Ceillia, Vil'Lai an Sooni were making their way to the main Area. They were comparing notes about their hunts. Knight an Lisa are usually late risers. Ekate is probably snuggled in an looking after a hungover Mar'cte. So those two won't be leaving their room for a bit longer.

I head into the pups dormitory an see that Tina still has her privacy shield up. I take a peek in an see she is sleeping peacefully. She has headphones in an seems to be listening to music as she sleeps. I deactivated the privacy shield, then sit on edge of the bed. I take out her headphones gently as possible.

I stroke her cheek softly while calling her name. She stirs an says to me "...Dad just a few more minutes please. This hotel is soooooo comfy!" She whines to me sleepily. She buries herself under the covers an is passed out cold.

I lean over an give her a kiss on her head. I think I will let her wake up naturally. It seems like she is in a memory dream of a happier time. I get up an slip out of her pod an I reactivate the privacy shield.

Her birthday will be in 8 days ish, I will need to talk to Singh to see what he wants to do as well. The next few days will probably be hard on Tina, as it will be her first event without her dad. She will probably be a little spacey as well, I will have to keep a closer eye on her while training.

I head back down the hallway an see the wonderful chaos of the morning in the kitchen an living room. Mar'cte an Ekate are up an helping the pups. Ceillia is having her coffee, while Sooni an Vil'Lai are having a hot lemon drink this morning.

Never get between a female yautja an their lemons!

Space kitty crack!

I swear it is!

Just before I join in the choas I feel a flutter feeling on my neck...?

I slip into the shadows an head outside. "What do I owe pleasure of greeting Death?" I say outloud.