Chapter 315

*Hey everyone just a heads up I accident posted this chapter yesterday when it was unfinished. I want to give a shout out to Some_Guy_With_Time  as they were the first to comment! I dedicate this chapter to them! Thank you all so much!💚🤗💚*

I had gotten an emergency message to come to Crashs compound right away. I dropped everything to head over, I head to the console room. Inside I See RedOne, Crash an Singh. I see on the Screen Jay'Ve, he was looking very distraught.

He was saying that Chris had blood coming from her head an that she blacked out an is unresponsive. My knees started to buckle. One of RedOnes robotic arms helps to right me.

"Jay'Ve can you get Mar'cte or Ceillia to come here?" Singh asks him.

Jay'Ve looks hesitant. "Jay'Ve it's okay we will stay here. If they can't come just come back to let us know..." I say to him calmly.

Jay'Ve rushes out. I look to my Sire he looks like he is pondering something. "Do you know something?" I ask him.

He sighs "When I spoke to her earlier she had started to bleed from her eyes. I told her to get another one of them to check her out..." he say to us.

I feel like he is leaving something out that might be an important clue...

Jay'Ve returns with Ceillia, she let's us know that Chris is passed out still but her vitals are stable. Ceillia tells us what she an Chris was talking about before. I can see a few expressions go across my Sires.

He looked to me "You never let me know about that piece of information when you returned, Dar'ke..." he had a tone of annoyance in his voice.

"It was fleeting at best, Chris never mentioned anything since we have returned. But what triggered all of this?" I say aloud to everyone.

She was hiding things again...she was trying to protect us again!

RedOne speaks up "If what you say is True, then Mar'cte can take care of her. This makes sense, in our time Emperor Alpha the Soul that Chris shares with, is probably suffering from what he called reaper sickness. There is no rythem or reason when it hits. However she maybe out for a few days to maybe a few weeks..." he says to us.

I resist the urge to throw a punch at my Sire. I needed to know more but if this is something they know how to deal with that's all we need to know! Ceillia went back to tell Mar'cte what RedOne told us.

Jay'Ve comes back "...Grandpa Red, Ooma is still Ooma right?" He asks him. I could hear the fear in my pups voice.

"She will still be your Ooma! She may be a little more over protective of you an your siblings but she will still be herself. Just do your best, Make sure to help Mar'cte with her!" He growls out in a confident order to my son.

I nod in agreement "Jay'Ve keep us updated every few hours. One of us will be around to let the others know." I say to him comforting.

He looks a little more relaxed an he  leaves while leaving the connection up.

"I will stay here just in case" I say to  them. Crash an Singh Nod. RedOne looks worried at the console.

Crash signals that they will wait outside. Leaving me alone with RedOne. "Do you know more about the first Emperor?" I ask him.

"Mar'cte an I were Adopted an trained by him. From when we were young pups..." he says to me almost lost in his memories.

"Is this going to get worse?" I ask him seriously.