Chapter 188

In the water I was happy that my abilities to adapt took place. Having gills underwater was very helpful! My hands also had skin webbing in between my fingers. An the tips of my fingers had developed tiny micro suction pads. Allowing me to stick to the walls.

I was following the trace amount of blood in the water to find the pups as trackers weren't working anymore. I had encountered a number of drones that were also attracted to the smell of the pups blood.

I slaughtered them all I had to make sure to get ahead of them in the currents as not to have an acid bath of their blood spill upon my skin when I made the killing blows.

I see an opening up a head. I can see that there is a lot of drones in that area. I swim up to the opening an drag down one of the drones. Killing it an sending it off with the current. I hop up on to lip of the opening an see about 19 hardmeat drones.

They are now all looking at me with a loud screeching sound they rushed at me. As I kill each one of them I send them directly to my inventory. Avei is gonna have field day with materials!

I feel drained, but I feel a rush of energy as I hear familiar chitters. I see a battered rock face an hear the voices of my babies.

"What's happening out there" Sha'On asks Jay'Ve in a panicked voice

"I think they are fighting over who is gonna eat us!" Jay'Ve said somberly. I heard Kiki weeping as my boys bickered with one another.

I walk over an slice the rock into bits, as I bend down an peer into the tiny cave I see 3 terrified an battered pups! Their eyes had tears streaming down when they saw me. I was pounced an hugged by the three of them sobbing an purring at the same time.

I hugged all three of them an cooed at them. "You are safe now, Ooma is here" I said to them softly. I would makensure to lecture them later with their older siblings. An I would put them thru hell later on. But for now these babies needed some comfort.

I nuzzeled each of them I heard them squeak out a "Sorry Ooma" from each of them. It was good that they realized their mistakes. Now it was my job to get them out of here alive.

I suddenly hear their bellies growling with sounds of hunger. I had to hold back my laughter, I was just happy that they were alive! I get out a snack for each of them and keep watch as they eat.

"Listen well little ones, we told you not to come to keep you safe. There will be a time an a place when you are ready for this sort of hunt. However until then I expect you to listen to us in the future. Do you know how worried you have made us?" I asked them.

"It was my fault Ooma...I was the one who came up with plan" Jay'Ve said to me sadly.

"It was my fault to as I really wanted to come. I wanted to make Ooma happy" Sha'On also said Sadly.

"I am also at fault I just wanted to get my Ooma something special to make her feel better" Kiki said with tears in her eyes .

Admittedly I was falling for my sad little pups! They were just too cute!! Suppose I was just happy to know that they were safe. However they needed to know punishment.

"Then while we are leaving that is what your task shall be. Each of you are to face your fears an you must kill one drone together. However you will not be able to blood yourselves as it will be a joint kill. A Chiva is a rite of passage for an individual from Paya. Where those that are deemed worthy of being an adult, can then become a true honorable hunter in the future..." I said to them.

I didn't realize at the time but my words were televised to home world. Many Yautja agreeing to my words, many praising the honorable Ooman. But that would be known at a different time...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~