Chapter 183 Season 5 start

It's been a few days since we left home. Ceillia was now pregnant, and as sick as she was, she was very happy. Mind you it would be a while till she would be able to work in the kitchen.

I made sure to supply her with fruit non dairy smoothies as well as vegetable juices. She couldn't tolerate any meat or animal products right now. Any smell or hint of them sent her running an retching.

I can deeply sympathize with her on that. I kept Kiki with me an my boys to allow her to rest as she was super fatigued...I don't miss that at all. OldOne tried to give her some of his herb potions. That didn't turn out well...

Hopper was being super protective of her. He really only allow himself, Kiki an myself to visit her. Since Lu'Nye was helping out in the kitchen as well now it balanced out. I made sure to set Ceillia up with movies an some magazines.

She was doing very well, as she was bearing she would not be participating in the Chiva. She was very angry about that at first. I told her that next time she isn't bearing that it would be fine. An until then that she was doing the female Chiva of bearing. That bearing was a hell of a lot harder then hunting Hardmeats in the long run.

She didn't argue with me or Hopper after that. Kiki was so happy to be Jay'Ve an Sha'On, they all slept in Sha'On pup tent when it was bed time. The three of them had become inseparable at this point.

We had a routine semi formed, it would still take a bit longer but things seemed more settled over all. I finished up the last vat of stew. The pups were having a nap after their training. They looked so cute in the pup tent in the storage room. I thought as I got up to stretch my body.

The pups had gotten bigger, they were about an inch taller. OldOne had marked on the door frame that lead to  the storage room from the kitchen of the pups height. They seemed very proud seeing their growth. The babies were growing up fast...

Dar'ke seemed a bit annoyed as he wanted some private time together with me. However having the pups there put a damper on things. I told him not to worry, an pointed out that Hopper an Crash did a lot to help out when I first started bearing last year.

He had huffed at me an gave me a purr growl before he went on his way. That was earlier this morning he hadn't slept for long maybe 1 to 2 hours as he had been keeping an eye on the ship. After training the pups he usually went back to our room for another 3 to 4 hours of sleep.

I saw Lu'Nye sitting by the pup tent he was cross legged an cross armed. He was resting as well. OldOne signaled me to follow him. I did to the brewing room.

"Chris...if it's fine with you an Dar'ke would you mind if Lu'Nye moved into the storage room?" He asked me.

The pods that Singh had set up were amazing! I looked at OldOne Suspiciously. "I personally don't mind OldOne...but this could be considered favouritism. Is that not counter productive?" I asked him.

OldOne was scratching his head. "...it maybe so. But he is still young an needs rest..."OldOne huffed at me.

Was Lu'Nye not getting rest?..."I need do some investigation, are you okay here with them OldOne?" I asked him in my sweet voice.

"I will be fine Chris...No killing unless absolutely necessary. Do you hear me!" He said to me grumpily.

"I can't promise you that OldOne...I will be back soon!" I say as I skip out of the kitchen. Taking a glance at my babies before I leave.

I make my way to the pit, I sneak past most of the passed out yautja on the floor. I unlock Lu'Nyes pod an sneak in sealing the door so you can't tell if anyone is in here.