Chapter 257

I growl in frustration I can't believe what foolish oversight it was learning of the Ooman, an her adoptive Sirer! Thankfully I put in plans after the Ooman told me this!

I wonder if Alexi truly didn't know...

She was crafty as a female, she was incredibly intelligent. Was this a back up plan of her's to betray me?

It doesn't matter with her imprisoned an the evidence that I have against her. With the death of the Ooman plus I will blame the death of Alexi's pups on her as well! She was the one who planted the bombs in the first place! Even if I had another replace them with much stronger ones...

It should be enough legal means to protect myself from Mar'cte...

Maybe I should hand over the female pup to him as a sign of good faith? If he knows that I have been manipulated by Alexi he may have sympathy if I spare the pup.

The Ooman still had to die! She did nothing but cause problems for all of Yautja! I would make sure that all their clan Oomans would die! The explosion at Alexi's former home will kill everyone there.

I also have a lost one in contact with one of Hoppers bearers. She is going to slip the female Ooman there some strong herbs to make her miscarry with uncontrollable bleeding. At least I can save yautja from future abominations...

In 9 days I will cripple that clan, reclaime my honor within the council. Even if I couldn't be Emperor now, I can always try again later on while I was still alive!

I watch as the Emperor forces cripple my current supports.

This scale of an attack was incredible! As much as I had been planning this for many years, he was able to counter everything in a matter of days!

Not to mention the fact that the great Mar'cte is still alive...PAUK!

I cursed to myself, I look over the reports of the guards that have been guarding the Ooman. They have nothing to note other that they get gifts of food an Drink. Since the first encounter the Ooman has been polite an very submissive. She was also keeping to her room with Ti'ni...

At least something was going right!

The Ooman told me she knew of her mission. She knows she had to die, the only request she made to me when getting the C'ntlip out was that I do not harm her pup in any way.

...I still don't understand what the ooman means. As pain is proper discipline...

It didn't matter once she is gone, it will be my choice on what to do with her pup!

I watch as reports pour in of my supporters begging for help. I ignore them all, they knew this was possibilty.

Let them die in dishonor....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took over piloting duties while forcing Dar'ke an Lu'Nye to go eat. Making sure that they knew it was an order not a request!

Neither of them ate properly since we left. I felt like I was watching over pups!

I chitter to myself, well not my grand pups! They were more useful, they had much better sense!

I look to the star chart we are 9 to 10 days away from WarAxes Ship. Chris was sending us updates through text. So we were getting some insider information as well as her location, on a consistent basis.

She had healed Ti'ni, she gave me an update on her progress. As well as her training level. I got Chris to work with her like how I train the grandpups. Since this female has no foundations she was a blank slate! Given that she follows instructions well, she would make for a great third for Zak an Zu'ko for a shadow elite team.