chapter 325

I woke up the next morning feeling like Chris had sucked all the fuilds with the very life out of me! I felt one of my broken pelvic bones snap back into place.

"That was painful..." I hear Chris mutter to me as she snuggled into my chest.

"It was worth it! Last night was...Amazing!" I chattered to her. I stroked her hair as she was back into her Ooman form.

She transformed into her Yautja form during mid mating last night to help with the berserker rut I had gone into. Never did I think it was possible for a female to out mate a male...

My healing Broken Pelvis an legs were proof of that easily enough! I held tightly onto Chris. As much as I loved her Yautja form. I really am addicted to her small Ooman form as well.

"Dar'ke open your mandibles an stick out your tongue a little please. " Chris gently commanded me.

I does as she asks, she leans up an gently sucks on my tongue pressing her teeth against mine. I can taste her blood in my mouth. I swirl my tongue  against hers. She let's out a small moan before she pulls back. Her face is flushed, her eyes are still sleepy with a hint of lust in them.

This is my Chris!

I chitter at her as I reach up an stroke her wild soft hair away from her cheek. My body felt warm as it healed a lot faster then expected. Chris is smiling at me as she runs her hands from my navel up to my chest. She loops her hands around my neck in a playful manner.

It been a while since it felt like this between us....

I've missed this with us...

"Dar'ke ...you better be careful there space cat or I will capture your tongue an break your hips again..." Chris teases me. She head butts me gently an nuzzels my head with hers in a very loving manner.

"I wouldn't mind that at all Chris...so long as it was you..." I chatter to her.

Chris let's out a chuckle as she holds me close. I hug her close to me as well. It was a very peaceful moment. That lasted about a minute before the locked door to her room shorted out.

Rakkii whips open the door shouting "OOMA!!!!!!!!!" she rushes into the room pouncing on the both of us! She gets inbetween Chris an I. Rakkii clings to Chris hissing at me while nuzzeling her bearer.

We hear chittering an laughter at the door. I see that Ceillia is there with Jay'Ve an Sha'On peeking in on us.

"Its the right Ooma this time right?" Sha'On asks us.

"Yes Sha'On, I am back. Let us get dressed an I can't wait to hug you both my sons!" Chris says to them beaming her bright smile.

"Do you mind getting dressed soon? I know you an Sire get caught up in adult activities...but we missed you too Ooma..." Jay'Ve says as he turns to leave.

"Don't worry we will be there in 15  minutes okay" Chris says to him. I could hear Jay'Ve chitter as he headed towards the kitchen.

"Chris need a hand with Rakkii?" Ceillia asks her.

"We got this Ceillia, go relax for a bit." Chria says to her. Ceillia looks more relaxed now. She leaves us taking Sha'On with her.

"Okay space kitties time for a quick shower Adventure!" Chris says to us.

Rakkii jumps up excited "Bubble trouble adventure time!" She shouts at us as she undresses as she runs for the bathroom.

I look at Chris amused. "Should I ask?" 

"I think this is something to be experienced then explained Dar'ke" she says while stroking my cheeks. She unstraddles my sore hips an she gets out of the bed. Her Ooman form still glowing from the night's activities.