Chapter 359

I woken up in a bear hug from Shi'Va! She had come over last night as a surprise visit. She had been missing me a lot. As were a number of my new siblings. She wanted to make sure I was okay so she was staying over night a for the day time. It seems Chris gave them portals to come here when need be.

I felt very happy!

Chris was a very good person, she could be a little distant at times. Learning some of what she has gone through from Kiki an Ceillia it's no wonder!

Dee has an awesome mom!

I want to be warmer like Ceillia, but strong like Chris...

I hope that will help me win Dee's heart later on.

Shi'Va stayed in my pod with me over night we slept in the same huge bed. It was a little small for her. She said she wasn't leaving my side for a minute! I think Shi'Va is a great mom. She is really good to all her pups, as well as the other pups of the family. She was gentle an really cared about everyone's well being. If something was off she would spend a little more time with that individual. Maybe I should be more like her?

I wanted to learn healing techniques for the future too. There is so many directions I want to go. So many open paths I don't know what to take. After getting up we help the others with the younger pups here.

Once we head out we meet Sooni, an Chris in the kitchen. Vil'Lai was going to sleep in today as it was the last day full day for them here. Mar'cte an Ekate had the stations already set up for everyone. I check the board an see that I am on clean up duties with Vince an Von today.

Shi'Va goes an joins Sooni to chatter together. She keeps an eye on me as I help out the others in the kitchen. Breakfast today was sausages an protege like soup that was savoury. It was light an tasty!

Usually if we have a lighter breakfast it was a harder morning training. Followed by lunch then a hardy supper. I think it was going to be bbq ribs tonight an a curry soup! Yum!

I don't ask what the meat is anymore as I try everything. Only one I didn't like so far was the water bugs! They were so gross! It tasted like over salted eggs rolled in sulfur! Yuck! Chris had given me a roast chicken instead that night. Thank goodness!

I wonder if I end up blessed what my powers would be? Maybe I prevent individuals from dying? Or have the ability to make those around me truly happy? Or maybe something more useful! I doubt that it will happen but If it did I would be happy either way.

I could be like one of the Xmen! Like in the cartoons we watch sometimes at night.

I make sure to help guide Vince an Von in cleaning the stations as everyone works. Today will be a good day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sooni I got the pups covered, did you want to Show Shi'Va the new set up here?" Chris asks me.

Shi'Va didn't look interested in leaving. She was watching Tina very closely...I could see that Tina was a little uncomfortable. I see what Chris wants me to do. I put a hand on Shi'Vas shoulder. "We added onto the medical bay here, with a lab that Lisa uses. The baths have been changed over a bit too since last you where hear with Singh. I would like your opinion on the improvements, an what you think might be best for Tina as she is here for an extandant stay." I chatter to her.

Shi'Va caved as she really did love to give her opinion now. She has come out of her shell since Singh took over being the Matriarch. He has been a very positive for their family.

Shi'Va followed me to the medical lab, she was pleased that we now had a proper scanner. The computer looked more up to date. She was happy that the medical equipment was very good quality.