Chapter 333

I felt icky with the heated glances the men behind me, were giving my ass.

I guess I can play the bunny bimbo quite well. Luckily Scrapper remained silent on the trip. The collar they have on him had a potent explosive in it. The key word being 'Had' it was very easy to remove.

As we get closer I activate my shadow clones. All the unblooded were on the ground lined up an lightly tied up. I used Ceillias memories to make the crew personel. An a shadow clone of the ship next to the three scout ships.

So it looked like we had about 20 guards out patrolling around out spoils. Ceillia was out with the patrolling clones as I has commander King Shadow up nearer to the ship.

Hopper an Dee explained that this was going to be a capture scenario. The unblooded would be kept safe so the only kills would be made by higher ups. An supposedly by Scapper...

However I have a feeling with his infected injury he will be unable to battle. His parents will have to on his behalf then. I smile to myself, I believe Hopper an Ceillia know what I am up to. I will leave it in their capable hands.

As we enter the clearing Ceillia spots us an makes her way over to us. Gotta make this believable as possible. "Hey Lt. Hulk! I brought Captain Mic..." I didn't even get to finish when the butt of her rifle made contact with my middle. She used her super strength an had me on my knees coughing up blood.

Although this was planned I feel that Ceillia had a little resentment that she just got rid of in that hit. No wonder her an Krysis don't get along they are pretty pauking similar!

Captain Michael's offers me a hand up I shake my head an get up on my own. The ten men behind me were making comments on the brutal treatment.

"Hey Hulk wanna try that stunt with me?" Captain Michael's says to her trying to goat Ceillia.

Ceillia rolls her eyes at him. "She is just a private, she is late. An Commander King would have done worse to her. You should know the punishments for female privates that disobey their commanders!" Ceillia says to him in a chilled tone.

I could feel a very icky gaze from Captain Michael's "Well maybe we can help in that later on." He looks me up an down in a heated gaze, I wanted to barf.

I am glad Dar'ke an Sooni are away from here. This person would be a puddle already!

Ceillia waves for us to follow her, she heads into the direction of my shadow clones of Commander King an Daniel's. I notice behind us Ricky an two other men are dragging Scrapper with them. He looks completely terrified!

He was in a lot of pain too. His leg injury was infected an it was starting to fester in this humid heat! I could heal him after this is all over, but would I...?

That depends on his reaction.

Has he felt enough fear yet?

Does he understand pain now?

We will find out soon...

I get the Shadow clone of Daniel's to walk away. Commander Kings shadow Clone was over a Hopper with a voice changer. He had his arms crossed, while looking down at us.

When I was traveling from this group to the Oomans Ship. I had told them the plan roughly what time do. Dee, Fa'tae an Zu'ko are hiding with the new gem cloaking technology on the down ramps. I can see them, they are keeping an eye on us closely.

I think these blessing are way Over Powered!

"Private Chris! Join patrols! I will deal with you later..." Commader King/ Hopper ordered in his asshole voice.