Chapter 319

I saw that Krysis an Rakkii had left with Mar'cte an Ekate. They headed off for an adventure. Krysis looked very uncertain still. Mar'cte had messaged me that he heard that Krysis an Chris talked last night an that Krysis was now more subdued.

I was grateful that they talked. I would talk to Krysis when she returned. I hope she has reflected on her behavior. I talked to Singh early this morning an he had a less then pleasant encounter with her last night with Sooni.

It seems Sooni blew up at Krysis. Sooni in the past was generally submissive to Krysis an her behavior. It makes me proud to see how much Sooni had grown as an individual.

I lean against one of the trees in the tree line. I watch as Jay'Ve an Sha'On spar. Kiki comes in with sneaks attacks! They are an incredible team already. I doubt we will have much to worry about for their future.

I take in the surroundings, it was a little more then two years ago we were at this spot. Jay'Ve an Sha'On only at the beginning stages of life within Chris. The hunt that took place here, I wonder if the family of great beasts is close by?

I remember feeling so proud of the kill while being able to show my skills to Chris. We had a lot happy memories here. I hope we can hunt together soon.

I know when Chris gets back, that I will need to go home...I don't want to leave them here. I also can't ignore my clan leader duties or my other family members either.

Crash an Hopper will be okay for a few days...

I dodge automatically as Sha'On comes flying at me. He hits the tree an breaks it in half. He coughs a little blood up, then gets up angrily.

"Jay'Ve No Fair! We weren't suspose to be using our powers when sparring today!" He shouts at his brother.

Jay'Ve looks apologetic. "Sorry Sha'On! I was excited to try a new move! I will warn ya next time when we power spar with Grandpa!" He calls to him.

I look over to Sha'On. His back an right side were a mess! Atleast his cuts an deep gashes were sealing up an healing at the same pace it does with Chris. I do take note that he looks to be in more pain then should be expected. I will need to see if Chris can watch over him for that in the future.

"Are you okay?" I asked Sha'On in concern.

"I am fine! What about you? I didn't expect a male as old as you to move so fast Sire....Ouch!" He chatters at me, I give him a light punch on his arm.

"I'm not that old!" I chatter back at him. I was amused as he reminds me of Chris when we first met. The banter we shared, its nice to see that come out in our pups.

"Sire you keep getting lost in your thoughts want to share with us what's going on as we Spar?" Jay'Ve asks me as he takes a defensive stance.

Kiki an Sha'On go onto the side lines for a break. Kiki looks like she is making sure Sha'On is alright.

"Sure Jay'Ve" I say to him as I throw the first punch. He catches it easily in the palm of his hand. He deflects it an it goes for my legs. I counter his move an flip him on to his back. If he had a bit more weight I wouldn't have been able to counter him like I did.

I reach out my hand to help him up, he takes it respectfully. "I have been thinking how much you two remind me of your Ooma. You both have a lot of her personality. You know that when she was bearing you two that we came as a clan to hunt here, right?" I say as I get into a defensive stance this time.

"Yeah this is the planet you got the great beast skull in your room on the clan ship. Ooman got us the smaller skulls she made into necklaces for us." Jay'Ve says to me as he studies my form. He looks to see what is the best approach.