Chapter 364

I was so happy to be out of that meeting room!

Chris had teleported us to the Ships kitchen. We shocked Zu'ko an his Mate Zak! Zu'ko gave me a very careful hug. Like I was flower that would be crushed!

We were chatting together happily, Zu'ko was making sure to grill Lu'Nye with questions. Making sure that I was eating properly, that I looked a bit to tired. That he should be letting me rest more.

I had to resist kicking in Zu'Kos shins! I love my brother but this was overwhelming!

Zak pulled me aside an offered me a hot lemon drink. It was delicious! I happily sipped on my mug of lemon heaven! Zak was really short for a male at only 6 foot. However he an my brother were very happy with one another. I am glad that they are mates! I can see that Zak was looking at Zu'ko with kinda distant worried eyes.

Hmmm maybe I can help a little bit!

"Zak so when do you think You an my Brother will start having pups?" I ask him casually.

Zak who was leaning against a counter almost fell off!

It was really cute! "We....we don't have plans yet. We are gonna wait to seek out female mates after we become elites. Don't worry I won't get in the way if Zu'ko chooses a more traditional family Ti'ni" he says to me with a sad sigh.

I narrow my eyes than kick Zak in the shins. Zak let out a Yelp of surprise! "Zak you are Zu'Kos mate now! You are part of our family! Do not think so little of my brothers love for you! Zu'ko cares deeply about you. He will never let you go at this point! My brother is not the brightest, but in his simple ways he is always true to his word! Have faith in his love for you! He is not going to leave you! If you dare leave him, you are going to be in world of hurt! I will hunt you down myself!" I growl at him threateningly.

Zak looked at me stupidifed. He scratched the back of his head. "...maybe it's alright then...?" He asks questioningly.

"It better be! Don't you dare break my brother's hearts over something foolish!" I chatter at him.

Zak chitter at me "Thanks Ti'ni, your a good sister. I will make sure to protect an love Zu'ko." He says to me.

"...Zak" I chitter to him.

"Yes Ti'ni?" Zak asks me confused.

"Give Zu'ko a blood oath of that later on. It will give you both security!" I say to him. I know Zu'ko would do the same right after. As foolish as Zu'ko can be it's clear he really loves Zak.

Zu'ko was waving over to us with a chit grin on his face. "Lu'Nye you should Show Ti'ni your room!" He says to us. Given this expression from Zu'ko, they probably did something to the room.

I sighed well I am glad they are all getting along well enough.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maini an I walked to her clinic slowly. It was a lot to take in all at once. I see Maini pause for a moment before she punches a pillar making it crumble to dust!

"Sooni...we should have checked in more with Lu'Nye! I can't believe that we left him to that hell!" Maini says to me very upset.

"Maini...there is no excuse that could used. We left him to Nomi as we felt we had better things to do at the time. I was learning to be a Matriarch from Alexi an Vil'Lai. You threw yourself into learning everything there was to know about pups as we planned to have pups the 2nd year after Krysis died. Tanomi was still recovering. We didn't bother Because we thought he wasn't part of our family, that he was Nomi's that it didn't matter if he lived or died...I realize like when I let things slide with harm to Jay'Ve, Sha'On an Rakkii like I did with Lu'Nye. I am not fit to be Matriarch of this family or this clan...what I do plan on doing is using the rest of my life to make it up for them. I will make sure that everyone is looked after properly now!" I growl out to her. Frustrated in my own thoughts an weaknesses.