Chapter 327

One an a half days since I saw the missing Ooman! Why couldn't I kill her!?!? Why did I have to be the only one to clean the kitchen, when it was already clean!?!?

I think back to just before I stabbed her... I felt a chill that went to my very soul! I still feel kinda cold from that encounter. I wish I could contact the purests to let them know that she is still around!

Wait ...Lu'Nye is her pup. Maybe I can lead him into a trap with the Oomans later on today? If I can get a hold of the Ooman transmission systems I could be able to send out a code to the purests! They would come an save me! If I get a few Ooman trophies they might even praise me!

I would have to become a lost one...But atleast it would be my choice! I rather be a lost one! Then part of a family that worships the weak! An Oomans!

Not that it matter. It was clear that they already abandoned me. They didn't want me. They chose that Ooman female, weak female pup an half breed pups!

Once I escape this hell hole I will prove my worth! I hope my true bearer would be proud of me...

She didn't deserve the punishment that she received! When I get a hold of Kiki I will do to her what Sire an the Ooman did to my bearer! I felt a stab of pain in my hearts.

I feel very sad an angry at the same time.

Maybe I should seek out Fa'tae...

When I was feeling down he was always good to talk To. Even if his ideas where kinda outrageous at times. He was still very calm with me...

Right, like Paya has a plan that needed Kiki. In what backwards thought process would the hunting goddess have need of a weak female! The Oomans were supposedly blessed by Paya as well. I think they have been brainwashed.

Tricked by the Oomans!

Once I get older I will save my siblings from the poisonous ideals of the Oomans.

"Scrapper, you need to go gear up now. Be careful with Lu'Nyes group an don't cause too much trouble..." Zak says to me in concern.

The others had left with Zu'ko, Zaks team would be the last one to go down. I hope he gets killed by the Oomans...

I let out a growl as I toss the rag aside to head to my room to grab my gear. Luckily before Sire an Matriarch Vil'Lai abandoned me completely,  they gifted me decent gear. I run my hand over the bio mask an the chest plate. When I leave I hope I can trade these for other gear. I don't want any reminders of the past, when I chase my future...

I get the hidden Crystal that has the purest communications codes. I pause an wonder if I am doing the right thing...

Doesn't matter, no one cares for a lost male anyways...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am keeping a shadow window open to keep an eye on the hunt. Lu'Nye was very worried about what was going to happen to his group. He had 2 of Hoppers pups including Scrapper. Along with a number of young lost ones...

Ceillia, Lisa an I were with our smaller pups out front in the grass. As Mar'cte an EKate had taken out Jay'Ve, Sha'On an Kiki on a overnight hunt the night before. We would be seeing them shortly, stinky had reported that they were doing well. I had little worries that way.

"Chris...what do you think is gonna happen?" Ceillia asks me worriedly as she lifts Jesse down from a tree branch.

Rakkii was laying on Lisa's lap she was fascinated with Lisa's unborn pup. Lisa allowed her to feel her tummy as long as Rakkii was gentle. Rakkii had agreed an was very protective of Lisa.