Chapter 300

I woke alone in the room to the alarm I had set earlier. Chris's scent was heavy in the air. I sit up an shake off the groggily feeling. I hadn't slept that well in months!

I sigh deeply, as this would probably will not be a common occurrence.

I lean back, my hand hits a Data Crystal? I pop it into my gauntlet. It's from Chris?

"Dar'ke! It's good to see you. I just wanted to let you know that Ceillia an her pups will be staying with me for the time being. I was wondering if we can borrow Hopper for 2 days of every week to help in training the pups? Also I want to arrange with you an Sooni a time when either one or both of you can come an visit as well as the others! I miss you all very much! Make sure you both eat! An make sure to get some sleep! You both put to much pressure on yourselves!" Chris Scolds in her message. It goes on as her normal ramble about the family, with a update about Jay'Ve,  Sha'On an Rakkii. I couldn't stop grinning...

I needed to stop home before my evening shift began, it would be mostly reports tonight. I could possibly stop by an tuck the pups into their beds for the evening.

I needed to be there for them, to help reinforce in a positive manner that no one has stolen me from them. That they are just as precious, along with their other siblings. I do not want what happened to me when I was a pup, to happen to them!

It was a little harder to keep track of the 32 additional names, but it seemed to be helping. Sooni still refused to call the pups by their new names. Saying that by giving them names, it is rewarding them for BadBlood behaviors. Honestly I along with the other Adults of the family had to keep her from killing most of the pups. Sooni's temper had a hair trigger when it came managing anything within the family. Even worse when mentioning anything about Chris...

Are'tes, Siri an Avei have been keeping an eye on Sooni during the training periods. During the last few days that Sooni has rejoined them, after being absence for 2 months. Thankfully they have been able to interfere when Sooni got to out of hand.

Maini thinks it's good for Sooni to be interacting with the pups again. Maini Hope was that the interactions, will calm down Sooni faster. With her seeing that the pups are remorseful for their past actions.

I wasn't so sure that was the case. This had become an unhealthy obsession...

I go an shower, then head down to the docking area. The family would be sitting down to dinner soon. I would join them, I grab an air scooter an head off to home. It doesn't take me long to arrive.

I see that the pups are just washing up from training. Maini an Tanomi along with Sai an Bae are already in the Hall. I go an greet them an the pups. Tanomi looks at me an Chitters "You don't look like a corpse today! Did you have a good sleep?" She teases me.

Maini seems interested in the answer as well. I realise that even after the shower, Chris's scent is still strong on my body. I felt a bit guilty...

"Chris stopped by to give me a Crystal. She wants to know when we can all visit her individually. She is missing everyone, it seems to weight heavy on her heart..." I say to them.

"That's great news! I wouldn't mind seeing her in a few months! I want my pups to get a bit stronger before any trips." Tanomi chattered Excitedly

Maini seemed to be reserved "Dar'ke do you think that is a good idea? When Chris left us she wasn't of sound mind. I am not questioning her feelings of missing us...I am just cautious how we should approach this. We all want her an her pups back into the family. I will consult Lisa on this matter. I just have a suspicion that we only get one chance at this, we can't afford to lose it!" She chatters at me.