Chapter 201

I took the lead, Fa'tae was to my left an Lu'Nye was to my right. We were able to walk around the Ooman base with little issues. The armed Oomans only seemed to be at the main entrances an exits of base walls as well as the major buildings.

We were easily able to climb the wall, an make it inside without being noticed. We start marking targets that are worthy of prey. Most of them are armed males. There didn't seem to be any females at this Ooman base.

That was a good thing, there were a number in the mission that were planning on possibly taking a female if they found one.

Seeing that it was possible to have a blessing from Paya, in such a union. Due to the fact that products made from Chris's used on other Oomans making it possible. It made it a possiblity that it could make for stronger family bloodlines in the future.

As many males found female Oomans physically ugly cause of their smaller size, this may be a hard line to cross from some. Others liked how Ooman females seemed more docile as well as attentive to their male partners. That behavior could help to make up for the lack of physical attractiveness.

The Drones that were around the base were going around in 5 minute intervals. So it left a large gap in their security. Oomans can be sly but also very foolish at the same time.

I think back to Chris an Hoppers Oomans Class. It seemed to make a lot more sense now when hunting Oomans an why Oomans move the way that they do.

That predictably was a bit of a relief. Fa'tae an Lu'Nye went to set up laser mine traps. I found a storage dock area wide open. I saw that there were large tubes filled with yautja males. Moat were alive, just unconscious an floating in the fluid.

The ones that were dead looked like they had organs an certian tissues missing. That wasn't a good sign, as it mean that parts had already been transported. I scanned the crates near by, it looks like it was the gear an technology of these trapped yautja. It was too little...the report said that this base had more yautja weapons. They must be hidden.

The gear in the crates were in poor condition however if it got into the hands of Oomans. Like someone as smart as Matriarch Singh then it could be trouble. Fa'tae an Lu'Nye return to my side. I point to the area, "We will head in there" I let them know. They both clicked letting me know they understood.

Since there was no ship in the docking area. I sent a message to Dar'ke to watch out for an Ooman ship shortly arriving. He said he saw one that was rapidly approaching the planet. If it got here before we got to the security area he would shoot it down.

I sighed an then signaled to Fa'tae and Lu'Nye to follow me. We needed to get  in fast. We had a rough idea of the base from the map Singh made for us.  I had Lu'Nye stay an guard the dock area.

There were a lot of armed Oomans here but if we set off the laser mines they would go running to the sound. It was an easy ploy, an Lu'Nye can free the yautja in the tubes. Fa'tae an I can take care of those in the building.

There were only about 30 Oomans in the buildings. What worried me is that there is looks to be an Ooman pup with one of the Ooman adult males. I send that information off to Crash.

He said to proceed with mission an to keep aware of the situation. We move in deeper to the Ooman base easily. Fa'tae an I keep a distance away from one another.

I pass by the room the adult male an pup Ooman. It looks to be a ooman female pup. That's not good...the adult male is her Sirer he also looks to be one of the best prey on the base. He is probably the Ooman leader. I wave to Fa'tae to move ahead. I needed to make sure that the others wouldn't be here.