Chapter 336

After giving my gift to Ti'ni an Lu'Nye, I headed back to our bedroom. I Had left a very sore Dar'ke an a sore Sooni with food and drink.

I did let them know I would be back soon. If I wasn't bad soon they would probably come looking for me.

I did miss this place...

I look out from the high windows to see the pups training in the fields below. They looked happier now, hopefully they will be more mature when I return with their siblings.

I resist the urge the send them a snack. As that would show that I am here. Until my job is done, it won't be safe to interact with them just yet. I know Jay'Ve an Sha'On are trying to save enough to get their own compound. For when we return they don't want to be with their siblings, unless they invite them to their own home.

I don't know if that will be the right move...

We will have to see when the time comes. They are young an may change their minds.

I still wonder if I need a big stick?

I mean it couldn't hurt...

I just worry to much I think.

I check in on them at our Dino home.

Jay'Ve, Sha'On an Kiki had gotten up an already helped their siblings get ready for the day. Mar'cte was leading them thru breakfast prep. Lisa was checking in on EKate, she looked like she was having a tough time of it. Ceillia an Scrapper looked like they were doing okay.

Looked like they were having a good heart to heart with one another.

I let out a sigh as all was right for the moment.

As I get to our door I hear Sooni an Dar'ke Bickering. I swear it was the way they foreplayed with one another!

That brought a smile to my face.

At least when they bicker now it wasn't harsh as it was before. I noticed that Sooni was holding back more. I did wish that Dar'ke would be a little firmer with her at times.

I head in while listening in "...I don't care! Chris is not to be used anymore! She is already stressing her powers with these trade agreements! Maini can find another way!" Sooni growls out to Dar'ke.

Dar'ke looked tired, as he let's out a long sigh. He probably got a message from Maini this morning. To asked me about the replication of her vaccine. He was the poor husband being hen pecked by three of his wives!

I let out a chuckle at the thought.

My Space kitties give me a purr as they see me enter the room. I go an hug them both on the couch. I give them both a nuzzel an a kiss. "So that's the situation?" I ask them.

Just before Dar'ke speaks I see Sooni give him one of her famous glares. Dar'ke remind quiet...

"Sooni...please just tell me. It can't be that bad?" I say to her with sad puppy eyes.

Dar'ke turns his head to not laugh at my antics.

Sooni looks at me conflicted then caves. She reaches up an strokes my hair away from my cheek. "Chris, Maini wants you to replicate a vaccine for pups. Made from your blood. There is good signs that it can protect a lot of sucklings. However the scale she wants to do it on...its unreasonable." Sooni sighs to me.

"How many units did she want?" I asked Sooni, curiously.

"About 70 million units..." Sooni hisses out to me.

That kinda shocked me!

But... Maini doesn't half ass anything when it came to the health of the family. She must be wary about if I can replicate it in the future. The truth of the matter was I could do that task easily enough. That was no issue. My issue was that both Sooni an Dar'ke were not necessarily happy about it.