Chapter 311

After getting home an getting everyone cleaned up, I returned them to their proper homes that evening. I made sure to stop by an stock Mar'cte up on goods. Making sure he tried the warm spiced wine I had made earlier.

He thought it was too mild, Ekate seemed to enjoy a lot. It was nice to see her, she is like an adorable little sister that is like a spiky hedgehog! Cute, quiet but will stick a bitch if things get out of hand.

It was fun to Watch Mar'cte fuss over her. I could see that Are'tes was watching from afar with mother in law eyes with her drinking group. There is gonna be trouble in the future...

What I didn't expect is that Knight an Lisa meeting up with me in Mar'ctes territory. There had been an attempt on her life, Knight asked if I could keep her safe with us. Lisa looked very sick, very pale, an very scared, not good at all! Knight said in return he would come by for 2-3 days per week to help train the pups.

It seems RedOne an Mar'cte approved of this. Honestly Ceillia an I needed more help in training Jay'Ve, Sha'On an Kiki. We did well for their first year but with their accelerated growth they needed more structure. I took Lisa from Knights arms carefully. She looked like she was having a stress fever.

"Okay brother Knight we can do this, I will be back in a few days. Talk to Hopper that way you two can come up with a better schedule. If you need to come over contact Singh to ask him for an emergency vacation. Got it?" I say to him.

He nods as he strokes Lisa Hair away from her face. He looked very worried about her. I look to Lisa an she gave me a nod with that we headed back in the shadows. I did it a little different so she wouldn't get sick from the travel.

As we are waiting in the darkness she looks up at me. "...You seem to be looking better Chris..." she says to me quietly.

I chitter at her "You look like Chit Lisa...come have a vacation with us. You will See the dinosaurs!" I chattered at her.

"Honestly I just want toast an sleep. Ever since I almost got jumped while napping. If Knight hadn't come back to the room when he did..." I hear her voice crack she was starting to choke up.

I hugged her closer. "Welcome to my world Lisa..." I said to her. My words were a little more bitter then I wanted them to be.

Lisa Laughed as I did the next transition. "Not all of us are strong like you Chris. I honestly don't know how you haven't gone insane. Singh told me about what happened when you were...." she trails off.

"When we were dead, yeah I don't recommend. Been there done that 3 times, not impressed! 0 out of 10 stars! That's for sure!" I chitter at her to lighten the situation.

"Humor is a coping mechanism" she points out to me.

"Well what's better humor, or a murder spree?" I ask her as we arrive on Dino planet.

"NEITHER!" Lisa scolds me "But if I had to make a choice, humor I can deal with. We will be doing a lot of work together while I am here!" She stated to me.

I just chitter at her, "Well first thing is to make sure you are stable before anything! I don't want to have my ears bleeding from Singh an Maini, that I made you work while you are so sick!" I say to her.

Lisa laughs, her color is returning to her as well. I wonder with the different atmosphere if she feels better? I see that Ceillia is outside since it is getting dark out. I notice that she has my Terror Kitten doing running man in the air, in one of her hands.

She chatters at us as Rakkii is doing everything to escape her grasp. "We had a runner mid dinner Chris." Ceillia says to me. She looks at Lisa pale as a ghost in my arms. "Let's get her in an laying down. Did everything go well?" She asks me.