Chapter 254

I watched Ti'ni as she slept peacefully, her face was still little swollen. She looked a lot healthier after shower an some proper food. She was very adorable for a female Yautja!

Hmmm I wonder if I could match her with Lu'Nye in the future, once I get her to a healthy state...

I switch my vision mode with the nano bots in my blood. I can see the explosive devices on the restraint device's on her body. I target just bad explosive bits, I have them stored in my inventory. No one would be the wiser if they scanned her. Once we get away from here I can look at removing them fully.

I felt vibrations in the floor coming in this Direction. I sigh as WarAxe is probably gonna make a stop in. I didn't want to wake Ti'ni. I also wanted to sleep!

Pauk...

I climb out of the tent an get on my knees a few feet from the door. Head down, hands on my knees. The door is whipped opened an a very pissy WarAxe enters.

"OOMAN! What did you do?" He growled at me angrily. I could see him looking for Ti'ni.

"Emperor WarAxe I was making sure that the guards didn't cause harm to your future mate. The large guard outside was causing me stress by beating my attendant infront of me. Although I may just be a vessel, making sure that my pup is born strong will benefit you..." I say to him calmly.

WarAxe seem to ponder this. I have to get him out of here before he hurts Ti'ni...

"If I have wronged you in anyway Emperor, I will take any punishment that wish. I can also compensate you an your clan with my abilities. I do have C'ntlip in my inventory that was made by the Great Mar'cte, that I would be more then happy to give you..." I say to him.

I hear him chatter loudly in a positive manner. "Our supplies for most things are fine, but that would be a welcomed sight! On your feet Ooman we will take you to the storage area. I rather you not use your inventory to much. I would like to hope that it will be passed down to your female..." he said to me while looking at my stomach.

I smiled as I fought back the vomit. "As you Wish Emperor WarAxe..." I said to him, I followed him out of the room.

There were 20 guards in the hallway that lead us to our destination...

Pauk all I wanted to do was nap!?!?

Is that really to much to ask for!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sa'ke looks at me with wide eyes as I shoot down another ship. WarAxe was sending an invasion force but with the help of some friends in higher places we knew where they were coming from.

I shot ships in space, the raining materials would burn up in the atmosphere as they fell. As much as I wanted to do a brawl with these fuakers I was not going to take a chance while Ceillia was home!

"...Hopper are you sure this is fine?" Sa'ke asks me.

"No clue...However I am not letting those chits on the planet! Even though we have many guards, I can't take a chance with the females that are bearing of getting hurt. Most are at mid to later stages of bearing." I huffed as I blew up another sneaky ship one that tried to get past us.

The large patrol ships were helping us out as well. We also had some support from the moon bases. We've shot down 60 ships so far. One was a battle cruiser, we have taken some damage to the clan ship. That could be repaired after we land.

I want M&Ms, an about 100 KitKat bars right now! I am so stressed out!

No I have to be a good Hopper!

I need to save all my stashes for Ceillia. If for some reason Chris doesn't make it back, I need to have things in place for future bearings. The smile on Ceillia face as she got melted chocolate on her lips was well worth it!