Chapter 271

I was a bit worried about Ti'ni an Chris leaving. However given that The Emperor, My Sire an Mar'cte were doing negotiations. I felt a bit out of place...

As well as a little scared if I made a move to leave.

It is a good learning experience, as I will have to do this in the future, whenever I become a clan leader myself, Or a sub leader of our clan.

Wait...did I even want to make a clan of my own anymore? Given how much our clan has grown in the last year or so. It would make more sense to have more Elites as well as sub leaders for different territories.

Similar to how the Emperor has his current clan set up. As I listened in the Emperor seemed more to be pushing for more of his clan to be on our new home planet.

It's almost like he was doing a pre clan merge...

I choked on my drink, the Emperor gives me a slap on my back. "You shouldn't waste good Alcohol young Pup!" He said in jest as I regained my breath.

Mar'cte looked at me, then to the Emperor. "We will be back I am gonna borrow this one so I can bring up more drinks. You fine with that, you OldPauker?" He says casually.

The Emperor waved us off, I so happy to get a break. When he was RedOne it didn't seem as tense. As soon as I reach the kitchen Mar'cte flicked my forehead hard. "Lu'Nye in this type of setting you don't need to be formal. Like I told you before. We are just familia yautja males to you. Just keep things respectful an join in the conversation. You won't have many opportunities to voice concerns like this." He says to me as he gets out a few barrels.

"Mar'cte...I am just worried that The Emperor is planning on doing a clan merge in the future." I say to him as I line the barrels alongside the hallway.

"Good! Your not as dense as you seem Lu'Nye. That's exactly what that Pauker has planned. Your Sire is doing his best to deflect it for as long as possible. It's a lot of responsibility to take on at once. Look what happen when we moved an took on Bru'taes former clan members. That was only a few thousand yautja. The Emperors territory includes several million yautja. Don't worry about it now we will figure it out long before we pass it on to you younger ones." He says to me in an wise tone.

Before we head up we go to check on Chris, Rakkii an Ti'ni. Chris sitting up an is passed out cold on the bed with Rakkii in her arms. They are both Snoozing, Ti'ni is laying on the floor half buried in toys. She gives us a thumbs up, we close the door an head back up to training room bringing 10 barrels of assorted booze.

It was going to be interesting...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shook my head an went back to the reports. I couldn't believe what happened to Singh an to Ceillia!

Crash an Hopper are such lucky paukers!

So was Dar'ke!

I couldn't believe that they have such beautiful yautja mates!

My jaw had dropped when I had seen them. Both Crash an Hopper had given me warning growls. I assured them I was not interested in their bonded mates. I just hope that in the future Paya blesses me with with such a beautiful mate!

Zak comes up to me as he is taking a short break. "Looks like things worked out Sa'ke. Any word from our clan leader yet? Zu'ko wants to how Ti'ni is doing after seeing the video of her almost assaulted he is very worried about her." He says to me.

"No word yet I doubt that they will be in communications atleast for another day. She is probably okay as Chris in her Yautja form protected her..." I say to him as I stretch.