Chapter 268

I went to meet RedOne in the Grand Arena on his ship. This was a huge Coliseum off of the main training room areas. It seems that they are still using my training manuals from before.

As much as I was done with that part of my life story. I wonder if I should open a training class, or two when we get back home. Maybe I should just for my grandpups from the three families. I did better with patience for pups then I did with adults.

I had no more patiences to deal with adult, foolish ones that should know better!

As I entered the grand arena I see that a stage has been placed in the middle. I could see that WarAxe was kneeling in the center held down by energy restraints. RedOne was sitting on his throne staring WarAxe down from his seating postion.

I can see the elites are running around getting the video feeds ready. This was going to be very public...

I take my postion standing by RedOne right side. He looks up at me "So who do you want to take his head?" He asks me.

"Given that he was the one who took the life of my pup. I have full rights to fight him one on one for family honor..." I growled out to him as I cracked my knuckles.

RedOne Chuckled at me "Technically he turned my Matriarch against me. Planned my assassination, a full rebellion of yautja society. An took MY newborn grandpup away to have her a mate..." he chattered at me.

"OUR grandpup you Old Pauker!" I corrected him as I growled at him.

He chattered at me while going slient as he pondered what to do. I saw his twisted grin come over his face an I mentally groaned. I almost felt bad for WarAxe...

Almost...

"That's right we both have right to fight him. Since he is a such a dishonorable Yautja. Why do we need to fight him in an Honorable way...?"  He said with a dark amused tone.

Yup he is still the sly Pauker I hunted with. I mean it was a terrible plan, given what happened we can say it is the will of Paya as we show Chris transformation from Ooman to yautja. The pure rage as she massacred his ship in berserker mode. Would help to get that point across...

No one would dare question it afterwards.

I chatter at him "I understand an accept! However if you are going to show the body of Chris before she turns into yautja you might want to give Sooni some warning. The stress of seeing her beloved sister mate in that state could trigger her to an early birth or affect our grandpups further..." I say to him as I cross my arms across my chest.

RedOne stands up an everyone stops moving in the arena, as if holding their breath. He sends out an order that he an I have to prepare an will be back shortly. We head to the private command room at the top of the bloody stairs.

I hope Sooni wouldn't be to overwhelmed by what we had to show her...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up as Stinky fell on my head. It looked like it was very tired. We slept all night! How could Stinky be tired!?!?

Kiki wakes up an then Jay'Ve, we all hear the door to the room opens. We peek out an see Sa'ke!?! Zak an Zu'ko were supposed to get us, so we could help with breakfast!

We all tumble out of the pup tent together an end up as a pile on the floor. Luckily Kiki an stinky fell ontop of Myself an Jay'Ve. Sa'ke looks at us an Chitters.

"I was told to come get you, so you three could eat with your Ooma." He says to us.

Kiki jumped up excitedly "Is she okay? Are my siblings alright!?!" She asks him.