Chapter 323

I was doing reports in the morning Vil'Lai was suppose to stop by soon. However I get an unexpected visit from Sooni.

She looks like shit! She doesn't look like she slept at all last night.

"I take it talks broke down last night?" I ask her as I offer her to come into my office to sit down.

Sooni comes in like a slow moving zombie an sits down "Singh...If Krysis wasn't a part of Chris right now I would have her banished!" She growls out exhaustedly at me.

I go over to my cabinet of liquor an pour a large glass for Sooni. I hand it to her, as I sit on the corner of my desk. "Let loose Sooni, I am here to listen." I say to her.

Sooni just goes off!

From the rant I get that Krysis is a pretty chit individual. There could have been other options if Krysis thought about it properly. It seems Sooni see's this, she is deeply conflicted on what to do. I honestly don't want much to do with Krysis myself.

We hear a knock at the door an See Vil'Lai. I offer her a seat too, an I go to grab her a drink as well. "Things are pretty bad then..." Vil'Lai chatters to us.

I nod as I hand her a drink, I take Sooni's glass to refresh its contents. I listen as they talk. "Vil'Lai, it was like the same mind set Alexi had for Singh an their family. A sacrifice was fine as long as the rest of the family was unharmed..."Sooni lamented.

I about broke the damn glass in my hand! I realise what! An who she meant was the sacrificial lamb! I pour the drink an hand it back to Sooni quickly.

I felt my hands shake with rage!

"What's the plan to deal with this bitch!?!?" I ask the both of them.

Sooni looked unsure, Vil'Lai looked pissed at me. "Singh I want to talk to Krysis before going along with everyone damning her. Neither of you were there when this clan was just the 8 of us flying around on a scout ship. Things are better now...but we were hard wired for survival on a different level back then. We have adapted to the better times. Some better then most. I don't agree with her actions by any means. However I think I understand why she did what she did..." Vil'Lai says while downing her glass in one glup!

Sooni stood up an looked like she was about to strike Vil'Lai. I get inbetween them. "NOT IN MY OFFICE! SOONI SIT YOUR ASS DOWN! VIL'LAI COME WITH ME" I yelled at both of them in a scolding tone.

Sooni sat back down huffs at me as she crossed her arms. Vil'Lai got up abruptly than went outside the door to wait for me.

See! This is why I like males better! Females are so Dramatic!

I sighed pinching the skin above my nose in annoyance "Sooni I will be back shortly help yourself to what's in the cabinet." I say to her, as I run a hand thru my hair.

Sooni grunts at me. I leave to meet up with Vil'Lai in the hallway. She looks to be pissed too. She wore a very sour Expression on her face.

"Should I even ask?" I say to her as I wave for her to follow me.

"Singh...even if Alexi's actions were unforgivable. I think Krysis should be given some leeway. Unlike Alexi who was tempted by WarAxe, Krysis sounds like was trying to protect her hurting pup. Paya is chit to use such underhanded tactics! Paya threatened her to do what she wanted her to do. Can she really not be forgiven?" Vil'Lai asked me, as I walked her to the console room.

"Vil'Lai there could have been more options. Given the few minutes I spoke to Krysis the other day... She really rubbed me the wrong way personality wise. It maybe different for you. You two should speak privately. I honestly don't want to be around Krysis..." I say to her with a huff.