🍋🍋Chapter 180.5 NSFW 18+🍋🍋

A romp in the grass...mini lemon 1

After watching the pups head back in into the bushes I held Chris under me. Keeping her pinned I nibbled playfully on neck an collar bone. I can hear Chris let out a happy sigh an a very inviting moan.

"Dar'ke...we can't here. The pups will see us" she pants at me, her face flushed red with lust.

I give her a possive growl "They are far away enough if we don't make much sound they will stay where they are" I growl huskily at her. I needed her right now!

Chris wiggles under me a little trying to free herself as I put a hand between us to start fondling her full an beautiful breasts. I could smell that she was also very aroused now.

I flick her harden nipples with my claws playfully. Chris wrapped her arms around my neck an pulled me closer to her. "Dar'ke that isn't playing fair...we have to be quick okay?" She said to me, her voice husky. She kisses my lower mandibles lovingly.

I just about felt my reason sanity snap at that moment! I slipped my hand between us, I move my cod piece an loincloth out of the way. I then slide my hand up Chris's thighs pushing her leather skirt up to her hips. I move her leather thong to the side.

Her sex was already damp, I could feel her wetness, as her hot pussy lips were practically dripping from my slight touch. Chris moans into my neck.

"Bite me to prevent sound..." I say to her. As I do I feel her small sharp teeth biting the base of my neck. I let out a low growl enjoying the feeling of bringing my mate to desperation of wanting me.

I positioned the tip my cock hard thick throbbing against her wet an welcoming pussy lips. I do a few shallow thrusts till my tip has full penetrate her. I feel Chris biting down harder as she wraps her legs around my hips!

The warmth of her body was enveloping me, I pushed in deeper into her welcoming sex. Chris was always so hot an tight! it felt beyond anything I have felt with others before.

I hear her groan as I start to move back an forth. I needed her so badly! I  thrusted my hot hard throbbing cock deeply within her again an again. Her muffed whimpers escaping thru my bitten flesh.

I couldn't hold back I thrusted wildly into her. She writhed with pleasure an arched her hips to allow me to be closer! She was enjoying this as much as I was...if not more!!

We were both close to the edge... as I felt her teeth release me. I looked down into her her passionate clouded eyes. "Dar'ke please...I need it! I need you to cum inside me! Please my mate! I need you" she whines at me in a whimpering tone.

It sends me over the edge an I cum inside her shooting my load deep within her belly! I felt her pussy spasm an her legs buckle around my hips as she buried her face into my neck to muffle a primal scream of pleasure!

I hold Chris up to me with one arm as I support my weight with the other on the ground. I cradle her as we both spasms an shiver together. I felt her hands wander over my chest. I roll us so we are side by side facing one another.

I gently pull out an can feel a trail of fuilds gushing out. Chris just snuggles into me sleepily. An kisses my neck and my chest. Her soft Ooman lips leaving kiss marks on my body. "Mmmm I will get us clean up soon" she said to me in a very satisfied purr.

I stroked her cheek an purred back at her happily...Stolen moments like this will be hard to get on the ship. But I am just happy being besides her I thought to myself. Chris turns her head an kisses the palm of my hand.

I hear little chitters getting closer, I sigh as does Chris we do it at the same time and laught at one another. We get cleaned up and gather the pups...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~