Chapter 181

After repairing 6 of the 12 tanks I go an return them to the storage area. Since Singh an I have been on the ship there hasn't been any more incidents like before. Sa'ke had eyes on the yautja that had done the deed. So far it seems like there was a network of yautja that were trying to undermine the clan.

They seemed to be affiliated with clan members of the council members that the Emperor had executed. Although there were about 30 individuals identified. We are gonna hold back till the birthing season as they weren't active about attacks as of yet.

It was only a few hours until we departed. OldOne was helping me in vetting those that were allowed on to the ship an those that were going to be participating in the Chiva this year. There were 7 Oomans an about 100 young yautja going to be going thru the process.

It was one of the largest if not the largest Chiva to have ever taken place.  If it hadn't been for the mass amount of retirees we may have only done 50 yautja max this year.

We had now 2 pits in the ship, which served more as a dormitory for many members. Space has been a premium on the ship before, however with the new additions it allowed for everyone to have a personalized sleeping spots.

Singh had redesigned it so that it looked like an Ooman capsule hotel...? He had showed me pictures from a text that Chris had given him. They weren't large but it did allow for some privacy. It also freeded up the main  portion of the floor to allow for arenas an more training areas. During their down time.

The pit closer to the bridge had a special room set up so that the Oomans could take off their mask an breath normally the would sleep an eat there for now.

Those Oomans that survive the Chiva would be heading back to the planet escorted of course. They would then help out my clan with Shi'va while following Singh's an my research.

Having the small portable storage device was going to be a great tool to have on the Chiva. Although we already know it is good for basic storage, it would be nice to see its practical usage during a hunt.

Right now with Oomans getting more advance in their own technology. Even if it a copy of our own, it would help to create balance during Ooman hunts. The Weyland company/clan that Singh use to be part of had many more bases, an many more fellow yautja captured then originally reported to the council.

RedOne has tasked us in helping to release an destruction of at least 3 of these bases. They were close to our territory, so it made sense that we would take care of it.

As I make my way back to my workshop, I run into Hopper in the Hallway "Crash have you finally move on your Ooman yet?" He chittered at me.

Just as I am about to punch him in the ribs I stopped myself an just walk past him. "Hopper that is only talk between mates. Please refrained from being so vulgar in the future" I chatter at him angrily. I felt so flustered from what happened the other night I still didn't know how to feel!

Hopper chittered in laughtered, he knew me to well! All I want to do is get back to the workshop, I will leave the reports to him an Dar'ke to handle...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After making sure the room was ready for Ceillia an Kiki I needed to meet up with Dar'ke at the bridge. I had teased Crash on the way, it seems him an Singh were getting along much better now. An a plus I still have my ribs intact! It was a good day!

It was a very busy time...Ceillia seems a lot more relaxed, an Kiki was very happy an excited about going on the hunt. They seemed a lot more happier an healthier being at Dar'kes compound.

That dug at me worse then any injury that I have ever had. Mind you as Dar'ke had pointed out is that my pride was hurt more then anything an that I needed to shape up, to be there for Ceillia an Kiki...He was right.