Chapter 360

I was surprised when Chris had come back to the house with Dar'ke. However looking at Dar'ke he almost seemed sick, ashy looking?

I let Chris know, I would sleep in the dormitory with the pups to keep an eye on them. That way those two had a chance to rebond with one another. Hopefully this will energize the both of them.

As I didn't see them this morning I let the others to leave them alone for now. Shi'Va was going to leave tonight after our little party tonight. Tomorrow morning those of us vacationing would return home for the big meeting.

Tina seems happier with Shi'Va here. Shi'Va had offered some tips for Tina's an Scappers training. It looks like it will help them over all. The pups here are so well in tune with one another, they are also a lot happier to. Maybe some of the things they do here I could do at home with their siblings.

Brown an Green will definitely do better here then at home. They are almost as tall as Tusk now, they need a place where they can test their limits without hurting themselves or others. Jay'Ve an Sha'On will be excited to have them.

They kept asking me questions last night about their siblings. It made me happy that they still wanted to be close to their brothers. I would miss them but with Chris's invention I could see them anytime. Given how protective Rakkii is of Luna it might be better if I take Luna to our room at night now, that way they can visit each other so often.

I am sure that Maini an Tanomi will be doing day visits soon with their pups. Sai an Bae will be protective of their pups too. Maini had given me a report that Ti'nis training as a healer in a few months is that of someone who has been studying for 30 years. I am glad that we have another healer that is on Maini's level in the clan.

I have to do better when I get back. I feel a lot better now. The first thing I need to do is go an see Lu'Nye before the family meeting. I didn't know...

I didn't think it was that bad...

No that wasn't right! I was so arrogant at that time, that I ignored my true duties as a Matriarch. I was at the time learning the postion from Vil'Lai an Alexi. I should have checked in on them more, I should have taken over raising Lu'Nye properly. There is no excuse for what he went thru!

I will make sure his an Ti'nis pups are well looked after. I will see what I can do to earn forgiveness from Lu'Nye. It's not right the way things are. Lu'Nye really suffered so much in silence! Why didn't I open my eyes sooner!?!?

Mar'cte an the pups serve breakfast, we eat an head out together. I need to be better for my family! I can't be selfish or hide behind the excuse 'I didn't know'. Excuses are failures that we try to hide. We should embrace our failures instead an try to learn from them. That was we never make the same mistake.

This vacation I learned a lot about myself, our family, and our Clan. Most good some bad. Over all I think I do like the idea of a vacation. Its definitely helped clear my mind. I know what I need to do.

Hopefully it all works out...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stretched out in the bed an Chris cuddled into my chest. She was still asleep, I rubbed her back. My claws brushing her wild hair. When she has it down now in her Ooman form it almost goes past her butt cheeks. It was still very wild, but so soft to touch!

Sooni had made so we wouldn't be disturbed this morning. I was very grateful for that! Last night was amazing...

Chris an I really talked inbetween mating. I was able to Express how I felt. That I was ashamed of feeling resentful about her leaving. That I know I shouldn't feel hurt.

Chris had looked me dead in the eyes last night an told me it okay. That it was alright to feel that I did. That she understood why I felt that way. She did remind me that given the situation with Sha'On. That she rather take on some resentment if it meant our pups were safe. As she put it they are the living embodiment of our love with one another. That no matter what she would help in protecting the love we had with one another.