Chapter 210

***Trigger warning abuse is mention in this chapter***

Chris had dropped me off to my room as she took the crowd of pups with her. Kiki was a head shorter then Jay'Ve an Sha'On. I can't get over how tall the three of them are getting. They are gonna be taller then Chris in a few months I am sure of it.

Hopper was finishing up his last training class of the day. So he would be here shortly, I smelt like the kitchen. I should shower otherwise Hopper may try an snack on me! As I suspected he was probably hungry...

OldOne had set Hoppers dinner tonight using the dishes he normaly used for the pups. I have a feeling OldOne is still sour at Hopper for his prank earlier today. Admittedly I did have a good laugh about it. I can't wait to tell Singh when he gets back. I am sure we can have a good talk with that.

Before I strip down I check to make sure our snack drawer is stocked well. Chris had stocked it for me earlier today. So we had many tasty dried meats, veggies, chips, an sugary treats. I felt a lot better since I can eat regularly now!

But as I told Chris it felt like I was always snacking that I couldn't fill myself fast enough. She chuckled at me an said she was the same during her first pregnancy. That was a huge comfort..

I grab a comfy over sized nightshirt an a fresh pair of panties, than I strip down. I place my nightshirt an panties in by my towel in the shower room. I turn on the water an relax as the water cascades down my body.

I feel flutters an a flurry of thumps in my belly as the water bounces off my body. One pup seemed to like the feeling of the shower as they tried to go where they could feel the sensation the most. While the other pup with throw a bit of a tantrum an would try to go deeper with in me. It seems these two are going to be polar opposites.

I heard the door to our room open an I could hear Hoppers familiar foot steps as he walked around the room. I could tell he paused by the shower door before he lightened his steps to make his way over to the snack drawer. I could hear happy chittering sounds coming from him as he approved of the snack stock. I couldn't help but smile!

I could bearly hold back my laughter as he started cursing when opening the bags made a loud sound. Hopper was amazing but he is probably the only Yautja that Humans could capture with a snack box! So long as they put alcohol an snacks underneath the hanging box.

Vil'Lai had already told me how she would capture Hopper if he made her angry again. An it was a similar plan just replace box with energy restraints...an you have Hopper captured plan.

I heard Hopper stripping down as he was snacking. I turned the heat up a little more in the shower. I was glad I did as Hopper opened the door an the cooler air whaffed in. My skin shivered an the hair on my arms stood up.

I smelted jerky...? Just before I turn around Hopper is tossing the bag back into the bedroom. He shuts the door an comes up behind me hugging me an putting his hands protectively over my swollen tummy. He gives me a nuzzel on neck.

"Still mad at me?" He asks me sheepishly.

"No...you have been punished enough by the others Hopper. I know you did what you did cause you care Hopper. I am sorry I over reacted as well." I said to him an kissed his head crest.

He rubs my belly an the pups start to flutter like crazy. I know Hopper can feel them, he seems fascinated by how strong they are. His facial expression as well as his constant deep purrs tell me that much.

"...I can't believe they are so active an strong..." He said bewilder.

"I can! They take after you in many ways already." I tease Hopper an give him a smile.