Chapter 192

I fell backwards into the pile of barrels behind me. I have been cleaning trophies for 4 days! If I knew we were going to clean them all here I  would have made less kills. Crash an Lu'Nye had already left yesterday with a large group of yautja.

The last of us here were the older ones that had made a lot of kills. Dar'ke finished his trophies an hour or so ago. He an the pups were going around helping to bury the rubbish. Chris was resting right now, which was good. She scared the chit out of me right now.

Dar'ke had broken a few of my ribs when he had heard about the blood oath. That I can expect an respect! I kept feeling the pups giving me the "stink eye" I would normally take care of it but...I would like to live to See Ceillia an my pups born.

I can't wait to leave, as much as I appreciate the food an Drink it just seems tasteless without family around. I never thought I would ever think that.

I sit back up in the mess of the barrels an ick, as I hear Dar'ke an the pups head my way. I wave to them, I see that the pups stay at Dar'kes side rather then hiding behind him. Like they had with Chris earlier.

"Hopper are you finished yet?" Dar'ke asked me. He was looking at the pile of garbage that I was currently sitting in.

"Yeah I am, how about everyone else?" I ask as I stand up. Causing Jay'Ve an Sha'On to chitter at me nervously. I don't know what they are so scare of. I am the one who should be more scared of them!

Dar'ke gave a growl at both the pups an I. Considering how crazy his ooman female is, he has some balls on him. "Most are done we are just cleaning up now. If you are done can these two help in burying the disposal items?" He asks me.

I look at the pups an I stand to the side. "Sure why not?" I chatter to them. I the Sha'On touches the ground an it looks like the pup is trying to poop!

Dar'ke pulls me away just as the ground crumbles into dust an ash...? I see Jay'Ve run over to a boulder that is the size of 30 yautja adult males. The pup picks it up like it is nothing then brings it over an dumps it onto the ash hiding its presence completely.

I mean I have seen their abilities on videos but this is the first time seeing it in person. An honestly seeing them in action I don't think I would mind it so much anymore, if Kiki did end up as a mate to either one of them.

The pups went to Dar'ke who have them both head Pat's. "Okay we are done here. Gather the rest of the yautja an let's go on to the ship. It's time to go home for some celebrations" Dar'ke said to me. The pups seem to chitter happily at that suggestion.

"Yay!! Let's go see Ooma!" Sha'On was chattering. He looked at Dar'ke an he nodded and they ran towards the ship.

"You mean I need to go on the ship with your crazy mate?" I asked him in an amused tone.

"Hopper she is a lot calmer now. But I would recommend staying out of the storage room for now." He chittered at me somewhat annoyed.

"Dar'ke what did you do to calm her down?" I asked him, generally just curious.

Dar'ke looked at me then looked away quickly without saying anything, then walked away from me.

REALLY!?!?! They did that here of all places...I mean if it means I keep my head on my shoulders, I am all for it. But damn when did they have time for 'that'?

I gathered the rest of my storage units and head towards the ship. Sending out orders that everyone better be on or we are leaving them here. It doesn't take long for the ship to fill. I don't see Dar'ke in the main area so I head an take over the pilot's seat.