Chapter 324

The time had passed too quickly! I wanted to train more damnit!

I could see that Krysis isolated herself from the rest of the group, she was hanging out in our room. I could see the others were out or otherwise occupied. They seemed to be watching for my return.

I run both my hand thru my wild hair frustrated! "Arrgh!! Why is everyone so stubborn!" I growl out.

I hear a chitter from Cetanu off to my side. He seemed to be interested in the family drama as well. "Yautja are a proud race Chris...the fact they haven't tried to kill her is a bit of a miracle in itself." He says to me.

Cetanu over the last few days seemed to soften towards me as we trained. He can kick my ass still but I still got a few good hits in. With some practice one day I may even be able to best him.

I sigh as I looked to see where my space Kitten are. I missed my babies so much! I might end up snuggling the snot out of them when I get back!

"Heading down soon?" Cetanu asks me questioningly.

"Yeah...I need to make sure to keep the peace. Plus I need to reassure the family that this is okay! Everyone seems to have a stick up their arse right now. Krysis is not the only one whose hands are stained with my blood in this family. I will remind them that in fact their chit stinks too!" I say as I cross my arms below my breasts, an give my best grumpy face.

Cetanu chitters at my statement. "Chris if you want to start the process I can Bring Krysis where she needs to go..." he offers me.

"Nah...I am sure Paya been hiding around her watching. Technically speaking since I am a reaper I am under your guidance. However Krysis is just a blessed mate so she falls under Paya's guidance. Don't let your sister get lazy in her work! That's being an enabler Cetanu!" I say as I scold him.

He shakes his head amused at my statement. We hear a faint nervous chitter off in the distance. Well it was good she was keeping her distance for now!

I see Krysis lay down on the bed. I sit down on the floor. I start the breathing process, drawing her out as mist. She forms infront of me, she looks relieved!

"Oh thank the Gods! Chris thank you for bringing me back. I..." Krysis begins to say to me.

"Krysis it's okay. I know it's been hard for you. Thank you for allowing me to be selfish an train. Listen I will make sure the family treats you well after this! They may have a few new holes when you see them next...but that's not a bad thing..." I say chuckling to her.

Krysis bear hugs me an whispers I'm sorry. To me repeatedly! I hug her back an give her a good squish. "I know you are Krysis...it was a shit situation all around. An I have been compensated in part too...everyone seems to forget that." I say to her.

Krysis sits up wiping her tears away as she looks at me questioningly. "I am part of a very loving family...sometimes a little too loving! No family is perfect, an there is no guarantee I would have been happy with an Ooman family. Instead of focusing on the what if's, we appreciate what we have now?" I say as I wipe a tear away from her face.

"Chris...I...your too good for your own good, you know that?" Krysis says to me.

"Yeah...well that's just me." I say to her with a smile. "Listen in a few weeks I will bring you home to see Lu'Nye an Ti'ni. It will be a better time I promise you Krysis!" I vow to her.

"...Chris would you have done the same thing?" Krysis asks me.

I could feel Cetanu an thought shall not be named eyes on my as well. "Krysis I would have done things a bit differently. It would have been down the same path, but keep in mind before our spirits were bound you were just a blessed one. My soul was a combined reaper already...the choices you made were done with the power you had at the time. With the power I had before all this...it would have allowed me to change things for better. Keep in mind You are Krysis an I am Chris. We maybe similar but it's our differences is what make us better together" I say to her.