Chapter 363

The next day I had woken up early to make sure all was in order. The pups would be having a more relaxed training day, after such an active evening. EKate was with me as I got the kitchen ready as this would be the last meal with everyone for a while.

I hear the pups heading down the hallway. Kiki an Tina were chatty as usual. Jay'Ve, Sha'On an Scrapper looked tired still. They were up later then everyone else last night I believe...

Jesse, Robin, Vince an Von were running to go grab boxes to get produce from the green house. Sooni is following behind them. I don't see either Chris, Rakkii or Luna?

Sooni comes over chittering, "Sooni where are the others?" I ask her as I get the meat out of the aging room.

"They will be down soon, Rakkii an Luna are refusing to leave their hiding spot. They don't want to leave one another. It seems they have bonded well as siblings..." Sooni says to me with a sigh.

As much as I want to suggest that Luna stays here with us. It would only create a bigger divide in their family between pups. Especially with Brown an Green coming to join us in a few weeks. There is no easy solution to this issue...

Chris comes down the hallway in her yautja form carrying Rakkii an Luna in her arms. They didn't look happy to be extracted from their room. Chris popped them down. Rakkii and Luna went hand in hand to go get produce with the other pups.

Chris looked tired as she comes over to the counter. She looks over at Sooni "Is it okay if Luna comes to sleep over here 3 nights a week?" She asks her.

"That should be fine Chris..." Sooni chatters to her.

It seems things will sort themselves out. I get the rest sorted out an Breakfast is on time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast Ooma changed back to her Ooman form and was taking everyone back home for a big meeting. Jay'Ve an I headed out to do some warm ups with Jesse, Robin an a very dejected Rakkii. I felt bad for her Luna was her litter mate. Jay'Ve an I know that feeling well as we miss Brown an Green like crazy!

Kiki an Tina were helping Grandpa an Ekate clean up before they came out to start training. Stinky was awake an watching everyone from my shoulders. He looked concerned at our sad Rakkii.

Soon Grandpa, Knight, EKate, Kiki an Tina come out of the house. Grandpa an Knight are debating what we can do. I feel Stinky skitter down my back an it runs up Grandpa's leg an body. It looks like it is talking to Grandpa...?

Grandpa gives a nod an a chitter to stinky?

"Okay everyone! Get your asses over here. Pauker wants to help out lessons today. Let's head over to the big grass field." Grandpa says to us. We follow them, once we get to the field I see Stinky skidder to the center.

Stinky starts to glow a gold color an then poof! It's this huge bird thing!?!?!  This bird form it's called a Vy'drach I think...?

He is bigger then 2 scout ships! I walk over in awe an reach up to scratch his neck feathers. Stinky gives off a familiar purr. "Stinky you are so soft!" I chatter to him in wonderment.

It nuzzels me with its beak. I also get more purrs! I can't believe Stinky can change into something so huge! The other pups are looking in awe as well. However Rakkii has already climbed onto Stinkys back demanding adventure time.

Jay'Ve an Kiki come over as well to give Stinky Scritches. Stinky seems happier an healthier...?

"Stinky did you need to get bigger?" I ask him.

Stinky nods at me. "I need to take a form like this once a week from now on. Until our powers have stabilized. Is that okay?" Stinky asks us shyly. It seemed embarrassed to take a larger form...?